Chapter 18

"I Think I'm Gonna Lose My Mind..."

Kylar's POV
I felt myself being carried then being placed on the soft bed. I opened one of my eyes and saw Niall standing there.

"Oh, you're awake?" I shook my head as I yawned.

"I'll probably fall asleep.... 2 minutes from now." I said, yawning.

"Okay, well, goodnight..." He kissed my forehead and went to the door.

"Goodnight..." I said with a weak smile as he shut the door closed.

My phone suddenly beeped and I smiled as I saw who the text was from -- Niall.

Nialler: I know you're awake. Also, I found you on Tumblr. You read wayyyy too much smut.

WAIT WHAT!!?

Me: GOODNIGHT! 😴😴😴😴😴

Nialler: Also, make sure that you're using the right Tumblr account. You accidentally saved 'daddy kink' on my account.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Me: STOP TEXTING ME. GOODNIGHT. I'M GONNA WATCH TYLER OAKLEY'S LIVESTREAM SO BYE FELISHA.

Nialler: Okay...

I rolled my eyes and went to watch Tyler Oakley's a.k.a The Queen's livestream..

~-~-~-~-~
Nialler's POV
I chuckled at Kylar's replies.

"I KNEW IT! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON KYLAR!" Louis shouted.

"No I don't!" I defended.

"DeNiall means it's true...." Simon said with a wink. Wait, he stayed here?

"You're still here?" I asked.

"Am about to go off. Also, Ed Sheeran should be here in 5 minutes. He said he has a concert here and he hopes you wouldn't mind if he visited." Simon opened the door to go out. He waved goodbye and went to his own hotel room.

5 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Liam opened it and there stood Ed Sheeran a.k.a Ginger Jesus.

"ED!" We all greeted and we hugged him.

"Hey, boys! How's it goin'?" He asked as we all took a seat. Louis closed the door and sat on the floor.

"It's wonderful, actually." Zayn replied.

"Niall! Heard you got a girl?" I blushed when Ed said that as the boys exploded into a fit of laughter.

"Guyyyysss! 'M tryin' to watch Tyler Oakley's livestream here! Can you ju-- HOLY SHIT IT'S GINGER JESUS!" Kylar froze when she saw Ed. She looked at us and we all smirked at her.

"Hello." Ed greeted and Kylar just smiled as she sat next to Louis on the floor.

She fanned herself until she finally asked, "Why is Ed Sheeran here?".

"Just visting. I got a concert here and since you lot are in town, why not visit?" Ed replied with a smile.

"I think I'm gonna lose my mind." Kylar said "You boys don't know how hard it is to try and not fangirl."

"Niall is bad at that, actually. He literally screamed when he saw Justin Bieber. Ah, those were the days..." Louis said and I smacked his head.

"So, who are you?" Ed asked Kylar.

"She's Niall's girlfriend!" The boys answered for Kylar.

"So this is Louis's cousin?" Ed smiled "I'm surprised Louis isn't having a fit right now." Ed joked but there was a tad bit of seriousness in his voice.