Chapter 25

Might have this kind of heated scene.....
-Jennie xx

"Promises"

Jayka's POV (Kylar)

I was scrolling through Twitter and my TL was full of that stupid dress. THAT UGLY ASS DRESS. Who cares about the damn color? Not me, for sure. I chuckled when I saw Michael's tweet about it. Yes, I follow 5SOS + their individual accounts and I'm not telling you why.

@Michael5SOS: The dress is black and blue....Just sayin

I look at people's replies and see what you would always expect them to reply when a famous person tweets something..

@HavenHook: PLEASE FOLLOW MEEEEE!!1!!!11!!!11!!!

Spoiler Alert! He'll never follow ya, hun..

@MichaelsCumIsYum: I want you to fuck me against a wall.

Ew. Just ew. Your username alone is just ew..

@AwesomeGal: You disgust me (cue hate replies)

And I also see a few people disagreeing and agreeing with him..

@FrenchGirls: It's WHITE AND GOLD, YOU IDIOT!

Wait, you care about the damn color?

@Renaynay: EL STUPIDO!

Wait, you speak Spanish?!

@TessieBellie: It's blue and gold, get your facts right.

Wait, it's blue and gold?? Wait, why am I even caring? Ugh, the dress is fucking me up.

It's been a day since I left the 1D lads and I feel great, I guess. I look at the Twitter account I had when I was "Kylar" and saw a lot of people saying that I should "come back home". WAIT, WHAT? What do they mean come back home?

@EllieMay: Kylarrrrr, please come back! The boys are depressed af. We know you and Niall broke up but that doesn't mean you have to stop updating and leave them!

Funny that we never dated...and why do they want me to come back?

Using my real account, I replied to her with a question..

@JaykaLuvsChuu: @EllieMaeWhy do you want her back? Not really a fan of her but eh, why?

She instantly replied.

@EllieMay: @JaykaLuvsChuu The boys were pretty sad during their Tokyo concert. They changed the whole setlist with songs that make us cry. Such as Stockholm Syndrome and Once In A Lifetime. Heck, they even performed the old songs! The ones in TMH and Up All Night! Also, Kylar just represented the fandom 100% of the time and well, we've grown to love her.

Um okay. She replied using a picture from her notes since Twitter only allows 140 and below characters.

@JaykaLuvsChuu: @EllieMay okay..

Wow. Just wow. Do they really care for me? Nah.. Probably not, haha.

Someone knocks on my hotel door and I walk over and open it.

Holy shit, it's Niall. How'd he get here so fast?. Well, good thing I dyed my hair.

"Um, hello?" I was using my American accent so that he couldn't recognize me.

"Kylar!" He hugs me tightly "Please, come back.." He pleas.. UM, NO.

"Sorry but, I'm not Kylar.." I say with a chuckle and he pulls away from the hug.

"Isn't this 1513?" He asked, looking confused.

"Yes, it is but I saw her check out last night and well, the manager -- who I am really good friends with -- let me have this suite." I replied, lying. It wasn't obvious since I was a pretty good liar.