Chapter 5

"The Mall and Christmas Shopping"

Kylar's POV
Shit. Shit. Shit.. I'm on my period now?! This is not a good time. I'm in a BOY'S FLAT and I'M ON MY PERIOD!

"BOYSSSS!" I yelled and they came bursting in the room.

"What?" They asked in unison

"I'm o-on m-my p-period..." I stuttered

"No worries! (Louis throws a kit at me) Ellen bought this just in case. It has pads, tampo--"

"SHUT UP LOUIS!!" Liam yelled

"Um, okay? I just need a napkin though.. (grabs napkin) I'll shower now?" They nodded and went out the room.

Ellen really is prepared.. I go in the shower and turn on the hot water. I strip and go in the shower. It's kind of relaxing when the hot water touches your back. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around me.

"Oh shit!" I curse under my breath. I have no underwear.

"GUYS!" I yell and Louis rushes inside..

"Um, (blushes) what do you, um, need?"

"Tell the boys... I got no underwear?" I look down since I don't wanna make eye contact with him.

"Ellen was prepared so.. here?" Louis throws me a pack of underwear.. Is it embarassing just holding it?

"Um, by the way, we should go buy you underwear.. That won't last a week since you're on your.. you know?"

"Yeah, thanks. This is awkward.. You can leave now.. Cheerio!" I say pushing him out the door.

Gawd, that was embarassing! I hear running water from the other room. He probably washed his hands... I place the napkin on my panties and put them on, with my bra.

I put on the dress. I somehow look attractive... I go out the bathroom and look around the room.

A denim(?) jacket, a red scarf, red stockings, and some boots? Good enough.. Is that a bracelet? Imma wear it.

Where do these boys get everything?

And also, if you think I instantly like them now, you're wrong. I'm only playing nice so I can get outta here. I'm a great actress, no?

"You done?" Louis says as he walks in the room.

"Yeah. Are the boys?" I ask and he nods.

"You. look. FABULOUIS!!!!!" He jumps up and down.. FabuLouis? Isn't it Fabulouie?

Zayn walks in..

"YOU ARE AMAZAYN!"

Harry walks in..

"EXTRAORDINHARRY!"

Liam walks in..

"The way you dress is brilliam!"

And finally, Niall walks in...

"Phenomeniall"

"All of you are so cheeky.. Anyway, leggo?" I ask and they walk out the room with me.

If you're wondering, I let my hair down. No ponytails whatsoever.

We go in the car and Liam is driving.

"So.. Where are we going?" I imitate Dora's asking voice

"The mall.." Zayn replied with a groan

"Which one?" I wanna annoy them..

"We don't know. Ask Liam" Harry replied

"LEE-YUM! WHAT MALL ARE WE GOING TO?!" I yelled even though the driver's seat was just infront of me.