Chapter 24

"No, I Will Find Her..."

Kylar's POV

I was scrolling through Twitter until I found something that caught my eye -- a twitcam. Not just any twitcam, a 1D twitcam... Huh? Might as well watch it...

"HELLO! It's Louis here!" Louis sing-songed. Okay, he's the only person I like in the band. End of conversation.

"It's Harreh here!" Harry popped out of nowhere. Oh.

"Helloooo." Zayn and Liam waved awkwardly.

"Ello..." Niall said with a weak smile.

"Why so down, Nialler?" Louis asked. Um, I think I'll stop watching this...

"Kylar, she, um, left. She had to go somewhere.." Niall said.

"So? Call her, duuuuhhhh.." Harry said.

"That's the thing, uh, her number is gone.." Niall said.

Wait, is he crying? Holy shit, he's crying, wait no, he's just tearing up.. Wait, that's still crying...

The boys eyes widened "WHAT?!?" They yelled in unison.

"Lads! Talk about this later! We have a twitcam on!" Liam scolded them.

Ah, fuck. I'm not rethinking my decision of leaving, am I?

Niall's POV

We all nodded at what Liam said.

"Well, um, just don't mind that conversation! It's probably just a prank!" I lied.

@BetterThanYours : You lads seem worried about Kylar.. It's okay if you want to stop the twitcam, y'know. We can wait.

I read the tweet silently while the boys were doing random stuff.

"Niall! You're so quiet, today! What's got ya so down?" Harry asked, jumping on the couch.

"I'm sick...." I lied again. I'm lying a lot today...

"Well, you should go lie down." Harry said, patting my back..

"Well, um, okay.." I waved goodbye to the viewers/fans and lied down on my bunk.

Where is Kylar? Is she okay? Did she really leave us? Did she get kidnapped? Was she just playing with us? Was she using us?

All these questions clouded my mind. I started to have a headache. Gah, I need some medicine.... I got out of my bunk and walked to the bathroom. I took some pills that I think would help with my headache then I went back to my bunk. I lied down again and the pills sort of helped.

"This is just a bad dream..." I whispered.

"No, it isn't...." A voice said softly. I looked to my right and saw Zayn at the doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, you were about to cry during the twitcam, you suddenly had a headache and well, right now, you're crying." Zayn said with a shrug.

"I'm just thinking..." I said, my throat dry.

"Here, have some water..." Zayn handed me a glass of water and I sat up, my head hitting the top of the bunk in the process, and drinking the glass of water. I finished it and Zayn smiled, placing the glass on the small table beside his bunk.

"Kylar left..." Zayn blurted out. Wait, what?

"She left. I saw her last night. She was carrying a suitcase. Man, she's good at this. She wiped her prints off everything. She even stole your wallet." Zayn said "She erased everything about her on our phones. Not sure about her social media accounts, though." Zayn continued.

"Then why didn't you stop her?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Because she isn't worth your time." Zayn spat "She's a thief and she broke your heart, Ni!"

"BUT I LOVE HER!" I yelled "I LOVE HER. NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS. SHE'S JUST CONFUSED! I LOVE HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE IS TO YOU! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER!" I yelled even louder.

Liam, Harry and Louis came rushing in. They probably stopped the twitcam when I started yelling because Louis was holding Kylar's laptop in his hands. WAIT, KYLAR'S LAPTOP?!

"Ni, is everything--" I cut Louis off by snatching the laptop out of his hands, turning it on and checking it's browser history.

"Niall, what are you doing?" Liam asked.

"FINDING HER." I replied. I scrolled through everything until I found something that caught my eye. It was a website for a hotel in LA. I clicked on it and saw that Kylar had booked a suite in the hotel.

"I found her." I said and the boys looked at me questioningly.

PALM HOTEL SUITE #1513 was what Kylar booked. Good thing this website required an account which will let you see your recent bookings (A/N: I have no idea what you call 'em. English is not my first language).

"Boys, we're going to LA." I said in a serious tone.

"No, Niall, we aren't. She isn't worth our time." Liam said.

"Well, she is worth MY time so I'm going." I shout.

"Niall, we still have concerts here and there!" Zayn yelled.

"Perform without me. I'm going and there is nothing you can do to change my mind." I say sternly and the boys' eyes widen in shock.

I shoo-ed them out and booked a flight to LA. I will find Kylar. I will find her. No matter what it takes. I don't care if she "used" us. She isn't like that. She's just scared and confused. I love her and I know she loves me. I slowly started packing as the boys checked once in a while whilst shaking their heads.

--------
GUYS, HOW MANY CHAPTERS DO YOU WANT?

I'm planning to end this book soon. How many more chapters do you want? No, we aren't nearing the end! I just want to know if you guys want more chappies ^~^ I'll update more after exams because for now, we are just reviewing and we have a few assignments, group projects, quizzes to study for, etc. and it is just STRESSFUL! Anyways, see ya mah wittle oreos bai xx

-Jennie xx