øňə

'Tch, why the hell did that teacher have to put me in for a dumb recommendation for a such a loud school.' I thought while walking through the halls of UA. 'I'm already late, so I'm not fucking running. I don't even wanna be here. That old hag forces me saying, 'It'd be good for me.' You wanna know what else is good, dying, how about I go do that.' I continue my thoughts, while trying to find class, "1A." I finally found it and I'm right outside the door, but no one can see me, 'I'm still contemplating on whether I wanna go in or not, I don't like these fucking small ass uniforms. And the year has already started, apparently I came after some large scale talent contest of quirks, I don't fucking remember what it was called.'

All of a sudden the door in front of me opens and a tired man is looking down on me. "You're late." He says. "I'm aware." I reply in the same monotone voice. He sighs and moves out of the way to let me in and turns to a class full of colorful teens, 'Tch just looking at these shitheads is tiring.'

"This is the new student..." he turns to me, "introduce yourself...." he turns back to the class, "dont wake me up." At that he goes to sleep. 'Lucky.' I look around the room and see eyes on me. "Hi." That's all I say, then I make my way to a desk in the back of the room, isolated from everyone else. Just then I hear screaming, "TELL US YOUR QUIRK YOU DAMN EXTRA!" I ignore the loud voice, not even bothering to look up. 'Annoying.'

"HEY DON'T IGNORE ME!" I hear the loud voice get closer, 'Dont come closer.' I continue to ignore it. Then I hear the footsteps stop and at the corner of my eye I see a blonde being held back by a red head, 'Tch.' I feel the rest of the class looking in between me and the other two, so I decide to look up, just then I lock eyes with a green haired boy and I see how he dies and when. 'Damn that's depressing.' I almost laugh because his death seems almost easily avoidable, but he looks like the, 'wants to save everybody,' type.

I hear another loud and annoying voice, "At least tell us your name." He sounds so haughty and rich, I don't even wanna look at him. My eyes move from the scared green haired boy's and meet a pair of black almost raccoon like eyes. 'Hm.' I look down, 'That's enough for now.' I put on my shades, so they don't allow me to see and all of a sudden I hear someone yell a familiar name, but I can't place it and a hand grab my collar. 'How tiring.' I take off my shades to look in the eyes of this person and I meet a pair of red and angry orbs. I see his death, 'Fucking annoying.'

"DAMN EXTRA DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME!" 'Looks familiar. I don't care.' I stare at him in the eyes for a second, then continue to ignore him as I see the palm of his other hand start making explosions. He goes in to hit me, but I don't flinch, 'This isn't how I die.' Then I see a blue haired boy with glasses right next to me, catch his fist and a red haired boy prying him off me. 'This place is tiring.' I continue to give my dull expression and put on my shades. I've grown quiet used to being able to navigate my way even when I'm blind, so I sit back down.

The blue haired boy tells me, "You shouldn't be wearing shades in school. I am the class representative, Tenya Iida." I stay completely still, then turn to look at him, with my glasses still on. "I can. Tenshi." No one at my other school in Korea knew my first name either and I don't intend on disclosing that information now. The blue haired boy- I mean Iida just looked at me, I couldn't tell with what expression though because with these glasses on I'm more or less blind.

I also already took up my whole glasses ordeal with the the principal and he said it's fine and asked me if I wanted tea. 'Weird mouse.' For the rest of the day no one came up to me or talked to me, not even that annoying blonde.

I felt like a ghost, I liked it. I dont like attention it's suffocating and tiring. Although somehow I still always got it, because of the way I looked or my quirk. 'We should've went to Africa, somewhere I can blend in at.'