+₩£ň+¥

Denki POV:

"I thought she was fucking dead." I say to Dabi and he sighs, "She is fucking dead, brat. Before she died she made a rogue 13 year old promise to protect her almost 6 year old granddaughter." He rubs the back of his neck, "Then don't keep the promise." I shrug, but bacon bits slaps me, "Idiot, you really don't know how to shut up. Don't know a damn thing, wasn't til I joined this fucking league that I found out-" he gets cut off, when my phone rings.

"You brought your phone?" He questions and I shush him and answer the FaceTime call, keeping my video off. I tell them I have to do something and hang up, "You were saying?" He shrugs, "You'll know in time. Just keep Shi-no close and make sure she doesn't get hurt, or else I'll burn you alive. Got it?" The same threat as always, "Yeah yeah got it."

'I wouldn't let anything hurt her, even if you didn't tell me.' Although now it seems like it's destined she'll get hurt, it was suppose to be that after the invasion and all might is killed, the whole hero society falls apart and we keep Shi out of it all and make sure she is out of the way. Now they want me to bring her with?

I sigh and walk out of the dark alley a few minutes after Dabi. I call up Shi, "Heyy babe, wanna hang out?"

Shi POV:

I sigh and hang up the phone, 'How can I never say no to that annoying boy.' I get up and get dressed because Denki should be here any minute.

' I get up and get dressed because Denki should be here any minute

It's hot outside, even though I'm cold, I still sweat.

I end up waiting for a few minutes which is rare, but I shake it off, because I don't care.

When the doorbell rings, Boy peaks out of his room as I open the door. "HEY ITS THAT SAME BLONDE!" He yells from upstairs, I sigh, "Yea..." Denki nervously waves, "I'll be gone." And with that I walk out.

Denki stares at me and licks his lips, "Damn babe, you look hot." I shove his face away, "Pervert." He walks beside me, with on arm around my waist, which he does a lot. "Come on, I know, you know that you look amazing." I shrug, "I don't. I just don't want to sweat."

He sighs and opens his phone and shows it to me, "We aren't going to the same place, but it's still a karaoke themed place." He showed me a picture of it and it's not the same place as before.

"I don't care." 'Do they always go to a karaoke themed restaurant?' I sigh to myself, 'Probably because they're cheap, when you go as a group.'

We are the last ones there and we meet them in a similar looking lounge room as last time. The colorful group sees me and turns to Denki, he chuckles and lets go of me and I sit down away from the rest of them.

I look the menu and an employee comes up and asks everyone what they want, I actually got my money this time. I order and see it's one of the boys that went ot the house and flirt with me once.