§ıםəęñ

Bakugou POV:

It's the middle of the fucking night and everyone's hot ass body's are going to make me explode. I harshly sit up and quietly, but angrily March to the room the girls are sleeping in. I go in and out, with Tenshi in my arms. I go downstairs to the couch and go to sleep, laying her on top of me, 'IF YOU WAKE UP ILL KILL YOU!' I internally scream at her.

Instead she kind of cuddles in me, cooling me down. I hesitantly wrap my arms around her, but all of a sudden I feel skin, I look and see she doesn't have any fucking pants on. My explosions almost went off, 'WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SLEEPING WITHOUT PANTS!' I want to let go, but she's so fucking cold and I'm so damn hot. She hums, when my hand accidentally touched her, 'BITCH ARE YOU AWAKE!?' I hear her slight snore and I calm down a little. I feel she has back dimples and a thought goes to my head, but I immediately let it go, 'Tch, annoying.'

I'm tired asf so I don't give anything another thought, I just keep my hands away from her ass and place them on her lower back, placing my thumbs in the indent of her dimples.

Denki POV:

I come downstairs at like 5 in the morning for a midnight snack, no one is awake because we all went to sleep a couple hours ago, well except Tenshi. I hear snores on the couch and I look to see who it is.

I get mad and jealous, but ultimately happy, because hopefully my plan is working. I see Bakugou holding Tenshi's half naked body and I come to a realization, 'WHY IS SHE HALF NAKED?!' My mind instantly came up with the worst scenarios, but then I stopped at a more logical one, 'She must be one of those people that take off her clothes in the middle of the night?' Then I realize again, 'WHY DIDNT BAKUGOU COVER HER UP!?'

I rush to get a spare blanket and throw it over them, Bakugou immediately wakes up and grabs my shirt, making sure to not wake up Tenshi. 'Shes a pretty deep sleeper.'

"Oi what the hell are you doing?" He asks, while whispering. "You were just going to leave Tenshi exposed like that?" He gives me an 😳 face and shakes me, "You better not tell anyone about this, Dunce Face I'm fucking serious." I quietly chuckle and wink, "Secret's safe with me....so you like her-" he cuts me off, "Fuck off."

He goes back to cuddling her, wrapping the blanket around Tenshi's lower body, but not himself for some reason. "You're gonna have to get up soon if you want to keep that a secret. People can wake up early you know." He flicks me off and I continue to get a late snack.

I go upstairs, but not before discreetly taking a ton of pictures.

Tenshi POV:

I wake up when I hear talking and for some reason I feel warm, then I feel a hand graze over my butt and my eyes shoot up, I realize the caramel smell and wonder, 'What the hell is going on? And why is Bakugou holding me?' I faintly here a boy threatening someone, which I assume is Bakugou.

When the talking stops, I feel a cover wrap around the lower, exposed, part of my body and hot hands touch my lower back. I don't speak, until I hear whoever else was there go upstairs.

I immediately sit up and Bakugou glares up at me, "You 5 seconds to tell me what the fuck was going on and why are we like this." He rolls his eyes, "I was hot and you're cold, that's all."

"Tch, so I'd rather freeze then cuddle you." I say and he hums and grins, "Really?" I cross my arms and he grabs the blanket behind me and pulls me down to him. "What about when you were cuddling me in the middle of the night at my house. Consider this paying you back." I wiggle enough room to get my hands off of his warm chest and start poking his face with my acrylics. "I never did that you liar." He grabs my wrists, "Shut up, don't call me a liar, yes you did." He growls back and as Denki would say, 'match his energy'. "Did not." I say