ţ×əľ^ë

I unfortunately wake up.

I sigh and see I'm late, I don't care so as usual I take my time and all that shit, wear the dumb uniform and put my hair in a high ponytail/puff, with two sections of hair in the front dangling in my eyes.

I walk to school, only to get a call. A FaceTime call. I hate FaceTime calls. It's Denki, I sigh and answer reluctantly.

"Psst are you here, I'm in the bathroom." He has the camera really close to his face. "I can see that. Get your nose out of the camera." I say. He shushes me, "Be quiet someone might walk in here." I roll my eyes, 'How annoying.' "Then don't FaceTime me. I'm here." I hang up and walk inside the gates.

When I get in class no one looks at me, because they're all talking to each other, I turn to see Mr. Aizawa is asleep. I think that's his name. I walk to my corner, but then feel a eyes on me. I sit down and move my eyes around the room, without moving my head and see the angry blonde, Santa boy, Tokoyami, Jirou, and for a second, red head boy. 'How annoying.'

I slump down in my chair and Denki comes in and he was bright, even with my shades on. 'Annoying.' He waves at me while sitting down and says hi to Tokoyami and Jirou, they wave back and say hi to me. I give a slight wave to them, while slumped in my chair.

Denki looks at me weird and taps me, "Are you okay babe?" I sigh and nod my head. I folded my arms and put my ear buds on and blared music throughout the entire day, blocking out everything, well except Denki. Jirou and Tokoyami are cool, but I feel Jirou might be scared of me and Tokoyami is on edge with me. I have that affect on people and sometimes animals, but I like animals.

Cats are my favorite, they are calm but will scratch your eyes out if you fuck with them.

Anyways, 'Tiring.' Today was pretty much like yesterday, the "purple" squad and me went to the roof to eat lunch, Denki shared some of his with me and I was appreciative, because I was hungry-ish.

And the rest of the day was fine. It went on like this for the rest of the week and I eventually accumulated the numbers of Shinsou, Jirou, and Tokoyami. We have a group chat, that Denki spams.

Yeah, so now it's Saturday and I'm walking to the cemetery at 9am, I woke up early and I am not happy about it. I don't stay there for long since I just went a few days ago, I gave grandma and grandpa the run down of what's happened lately and that this week starts summer break. I think we have like two weeks or something. So I'll finally be able to catch up on sleep.

When I'm about to leave I sense someone behind the tree, this time I bring three throwing knives and I gave them a warning shot, Denki pops out behind the tree frantically, "AH WHOA IT'S ME!" He has his hands up in the air. I sigh, 'Idiot.'

"What are you doing here and what do you want." I walk over to the tree and pull out the knife and he take a step closer to me as I side eye him, "Um well I just figured you'd be here, you forgot to bring your phone and I texted you, then I remembered what happened last week, so I decided to check here and-" I bring my finger up to shush him, "I got it." He looks at me nervous, "Um who is it." I give him a look, "You don't have to tell me, just I was here for a while and I didn't want to interupt you, I saw how your face lighted up a few times."

I sigh, "It doesn't matter." 'Annoying.' He looks down and follows me while I walk home, halfway there he asks, "Are you going to the sleepover?" I don't know what he's talking about so I shake my head, "Why not?" He gets closer and asks, "Tch, I don't know what you're talking about." I put my hands in my pockets.

" I put my hands in my pockets