ťhįřty- őñə

Tenshi POV:

I text Xion to pick me up at a cat Cafe shop. While I wait I go inside and order sweet things. As I sit and wait for my cakes, puddings, and brownies all the black cats in the Cafe gravitate to me.

I don't mind my favorite color on cats are white, black, and grey. I really fluffy cat sits on my lap, "How much to adopt this one." I ask the lady at the counter and she replies, "None are for sale. You'd have to take it up with the shop owner." I whine, "Who's the owner."

"Oooo I remember you. You're the kind girl with the prude boy right?!" Out of no where an old lady pops up from the back. I recognize her, I met her and an old man at a café with Bakugou in the middle of the night and he yelled at them.

"Yes, again I am sorry about his behavior." She asks to sit across from me and I nod, "It is quiet alright. My husband was the same way when we were younger, always so angry. Until he met me, his light and joy, may he rest in peace." My eyes widen a bit, "The man you were with last time...he passed." She nods, "Oh but don't pity me, we both are quite old, it'll be my time to go soon as well."

She looks at the fluffy cat in my lap and gets shocked, "Oh...she usually doesn't even come out from the back. You must have a way with animals sweetie." She praises and I shake my head, "I don't know. It's only really reptiles and felines." She hums, "Oh I heard you asking for the owner. Well I'm right here, how may I help you. The beautiful girl behind the counter is my granddaughter."

I nod, "This is a family business." She nods, "Yes it is." She cheerfully says and I hum, "I wanted to ask how much for this one." I point to the fluffy black cat on my lap and she gasps, "Oh dear, I'm sorry but she's priceless." I nod and try to shoo and shake the cat away, just like with people I don't like to get attached.

The old lady has a warm smile and proposes, "What is your name dear?" I look at her and freeze, I don't like lying to old people, "I can't tell you right now..." Her eyes go wide, "Oh dear, did something happen?" - "Well technically yes, but I'm not suppose to talk about that either."

She nods, "Ohhhhh I understand. Well that's unfortunate, see my predicament I don't think my granddaughter loves the Cafe as much as I do and when I die she'll just sell it. I've only met you twice and I can tell you are a very kind girl, if I had your name we could sign a contract and when I die not only would you get my cats, but my cafe." My eyes widen, "Are you allowed to do that ma'am. I'm not family."

She shoos, "You children these days don't even know simple life lessons. Haven't you heard, the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb?" I shake my head and she sighs, "Well dear, it just means. Family is not the term used for relatives. It is a term used for the people you meet and are dear to your heart in life. People who are always there for you and people who care about you just as much as you care about them."

It is silent as she lets me take in what she just said, one thing I really hate about old people is that no matter how many walls you put up, they will always find a way to make an impact on you. I wipe a single thin tear from my face and nod, "Tenshi." She nods, "Don't worry dear, I can tell you've gone through a lot in life already and in my last days I only intend on making things better for others." You hear a faint Ding in the back and she jolts up, "Oh be right back~" she skips to the back and I check my phone and Xion texted back.

White boy
Hey, just saw your text.
I was about to go to sleep🥲
I'll be there in a bit
You're at the café on East Street right?

Baby😫💓
Yes, I have sweet stuff

White boy
Of course you do
You're so adorable😊

Baby😫💓
Shut up