țwəņtý-ßė:ëñ

Tenshi POV:

I wasted no time the next day to train and get a 'villain' act together. I didn't work hard and mostly was texting Boy and Girl about the situation even though they already know.

"Oooo you need a name!" Toga exclaims while looking over shoulder. I flip her over me and hold her wrist, I don't trust her behind me. "Owwww Ten-ten that hurt!" All of a sudden Twice comes out and shouts, "Ten-Ten could be your alias!" I grunt and they nervously giggle.

I let the blonde go and shrug, "I won't make one." They look at me weird, so I unfortunately have to explain, "Most villains or whatever you call yourselves, don't make their own names. The public does and that is much easier so I'll do that."

They agree and chat with each other. Anyways in a couple of weeks I will be 16 and a half so I keep Mother and Auntie on close patrol and standby. Even though I know I can't stop it I have already grieved....in my own way, but have stated that I want to be the first ones there when they die. I want to see how it goes, who kills them and all.

"You have to change aesthetics." Dabi comes around the corner and says, I look at him, "No." He smirks, "You don't have much choice. You don't want to get caught so you darling?" I point a gun to his head with no emotion and say, "Don't call me that." He shrugs, "I'm serious."

I huff, "I'll change weapons and darken my style I guess then." He hums and is intrigued, "What will you change?"

I glare at him, "Instead of smaller throwing knives I'll use chains. I'm keeping my katanas and guns though. And as for clothes and shit I'll just start wearing more earth tones and black and I'll get more piercings and a few tattoos." He shrug, "Good enough just don't want Carmex on my ass."

The first couple of weeks was fine until I got sick and tired of not going out. Lately I've just been doing illegal shit at night and stuff and even started a mini little gang or whateveryou call it. Well they started it, a bunch of weirdos I met in a dark alleyway and of course they have their own connections and in two days I'll be killing and taking over a drug business. I don't like drugs, but they make money.

Anyways I leave the building before the sun sets for once in a long time and of course bring a few weapons for protection since I just want to work on basics.

At the end of the day I couldn't find a decent empty place so I just fo to.the nearby wooded area and punch some trees. My kick strength is getting better but I'm really just focusing on arm and hand strength.

My eyes were closes most of the time, because that's what I usually do. It's a lot more relaxing and I feel like I have more control over my movements, so when I hear something move in the bushes I immediately throw a knife at it.

Denki pops out, holding the knife. "Hey babe, you miss me?" I sigh and take my blade back, "Hello Denki." He pouts, "Not even a hug? It's been almost 2 months since we saw each otherrrr." He whines and I roll my eyes, "Uh huh...how's my cousins and mother and Auntie."

We sit down with our backs to the tree I had put a dent in, "They're good, your mom wants to see you before...y'know." I shake my head, "No." He looks at me shocked, "Ten, I know you're not that close with well anybody but-" I cut him off, "I'll see her, but she won't see me. And I'll be there....when she dies, she'll see me then." He smiles, "Okay."

"You're really beautiful Ten." I glare and him as he gives me a stupid smile, "What's going on with UA." He sighs, "Well they made dorms, which makes my job easier....they haven't stopped looking for you. Everyone cares about y-"

"That's their fault. You all mistake me for a good person, I'm not." He wraps an arm aroundy shoulder, "Well you're a better person than most people, whether you believe that or not." I roll my eyes, "So are you I guess." He smiles, 'Idiot.'