ťhıřťėëň

Im like 10 minutes in and I see Bakugou walking, he sees me, 'Kill me.' I shrug it off because I know he won't notice it's me, I also have a mask on.

He looks almost hesitant to approach me, but he thinks I'm deaf so yea.

I spin and do a fake fall thing, turning it into a back handspring. His gaze doesn't come off me, but he finally taps me. I do a fake jolt and see him, but he can't see my eyes.

He starts signing.

"What are you doing?" I sign back, "Dancing." He grunts and signs, "Well yea...why?" I obviously can't tell him the real reason, so I say, "Its calming and I feel like I'm free."

He tilts his head in question, "Free? What from?" I give a fake closed eye smile, "Just life." He clicks his tongue and signs, "Can I watch?"

I nod and he sits down somewhere on a bench and watches me dance from afar.

It's weird seeing him soft and nice. Maybe he pities me, 'Annoying.'

I loose track of time, but my feet start to hurt, but when i look over to Bakugou he's just smiling at me, while i dance, it's weird.

I think like 15 minutes pass and he gets up and taps me, i turn to him and he signs, "Go home, it's late." I nod, 'Tch, i know that.'

"Are you coming back tomorrow?" He asks me, "Depends." And with that i leave.

Bakugou POV:

She's beautiful, she doesn't even need music, it's like she's making it while she dances. She leaves with such a vague answer, "Tch." She makes me weird, I don't even fucking know her, yet I smile everytime I see her? I hate it. 'And damn that body...' I cut my thoughts off.

"Fuck this." I walk to my house and I get a text from Dunce face.

Dunce Face
Heyyy Bakubroooo

Bakubro
What

Dunce Face
Can you convince Tenshi to come to the beach pleeaase🥺
You hung out with her today

Bakubro
HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW THAT
AND NO I DONT CARE IF SHE GOES OR NOT

Dunce Face
She told me😁
Plzzzz I want her to make more friends
You know no one hangs out with her
Which is dumb😤

Bakubro
Maybe she doesn't fucking want any
Just leave the weirdo alone

Dunce Face
😔I just want her to happyyyyyy
She's always so alone
It scares me😰
What if she's sad

Bakubro
Tch
I DON'T CARE NOW LEAVE ME ALONE

Dunce Face
I'll tell your mother🙂

Bakubro
FUCK YOU

I stop texting the Dunce Face and I text the Reaper Face.

Blonde Angry Boy
You're going to the beach

She doesn't fucking text back, so I turn off the fucking shitty phone and walk in my house and go to sleep.

Tenshi POV:

I wake up again-_-

I sigh and lay in bed for a while, not thinking about anything. I don't know how much time goes by, but I get a text.