ţëņ

Bakugou POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night to squirming on the other side of the bed, pillows are suppose to be separating me and reaper face, but they're all gone and scattered on her side of the bed, 'What the fuck.'

I try to ignore whatever the fuck is going on over there, but I feel her foot touch me and it's cold as hell. I'm hot as hell though so it feel nice. I see her spring up, making me flinch a bit because that was creepy. Her eyes are wide open and she's looking at me she scoots closer to me, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I shoo her away, but I get no answer and she plops down on my stomach.

Her body is wiggling for comfort and she's fucking freezing, 'How is she not dead?' Her hand touches mine and she intertwines them, "Hey wake the fuck up reaper face."

'WHY THE HELL AM I NOT YELLING!' She cuddles me and for some dumb fucking reason I give in and hug her cold body. She rubs against me a little and starts snoring a little. 'Cute.'

'I guess when she's sleep is the only time she's not a complete pain in the ass.' I also feel she has no bra on and it makes me heat up a little, and my hands start sweating. 'Tch.' They sweat way fucking more than everywhere else, so I just keep them in my pockets. I also hate when people touch my hands, because I'm a little self-conscious about it, not that I would fucking admit that shit to myself.

Her cold body feels nice against my hot one, I usually wake up sweating in the morning, which is annoying. I wrap on arm around her waist and she move her legs to each side of me, straddling me.

I start to heat up again, 'Tch.' I'm not used to this shit, I've never even gotten....close like this to anyone, especially not a girl, they're all too fucking scared of me. Not my problem, but this reaper face, she's fucking different and way more annoying than everybody.

Her hair is already a fucking mess, but it smells nice. She smells like cinnamon sugar with a bit of vanilla. 'Did I just smell her? WHY THE HELL AM I SMELLING HER!? AND WHY HAVEN'T I YELLED AT HER FOR CUDDLING UP TO ME LIKE THIS!?'

My heart starts beating faster and I start sweating more, making sparks in my hands. I immediately let go of her waist and she whimpers and lets go of my hand, 'Tch.'

Instead she wiggles closer to me and wraps her arms around me, and I'm fucking shirtless so her cold hands and body feels so fucking good. 'WHY THE HELL DID I CHOOSE TO BE SHIRTLESS! OF COURSE THE FUCKING PILLOWS WOULDN'T DO SHIT!' she whimpers again and moves around.

She looks so fucking adorable, 'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHITTY GIRL DOING TO ME!' I wrap my arms around her waist  and it's cold to the touch even through my shirt.

An image pops up in my head and I have to shake it away, this happens a few other times and I have to stop thinking about...that. I feel my sweatpants get tighter though, 'Fuck, just go down.'

It takes a little while, but I eventually go to sleep with Tenshi laying on top of me, smelling her sugary scent.

Mitsuki POV:

I wake up with my Masaru to make breakfast and I go to wake up Katsuki and Tenshi, but I get in the room and see them cuddling.

"BABBBYYYYY LOOOK!" I whisper yell.

"Coming sweetie." I hear him come upstairs.

He walks in and sees the two children, "Our son is all grown up."

I take out my phone to take a picture....then a video, and multiple more pictures. "Okay okay let's go before they wake up."

Bakugou POV: