fıftěêň

Denki POV:

"Yea yea I know." I say to Sero and Hagakure, "No bro I'm serious, we are here for one thing only, not to fall in love." I sigh, "I said I got it."

"Can we just go in." Hagakure says and we nod.

"Bout time you all got here." Shigaraki says, "Yall have a little argument about the girl again?" Dabi butts in, I roll my eyes, "Go fix your relationship with your family." I walk past him.

"He's cranky, because I told him, he shouldn't be falling in love." I hear Sero whisper to bacon bits, "Shut up, im not mad." Sero rolls his eyes, "Yea sure."

"Okay enough of the gossip please." Toga comes in skipping, "YAYY THE PEOPLE MY AGE ARE BACK!" Twice whines, "I'm 17 at heart." Toga gives him a hug, "Of course you are!"

Me and Sero walk to Shigaraki, Dabi, and Kurogiri and tell them everything that's going on and Hagakure goes to talk with Toga and Twice.

"You know this whole spying thing would be easier if we had UA dorms." I say, leaning back in a chair, "You're just a pervert, you and Mineta would peep at all the girls." Sero says laughing, "Hey come on, I'm not that bad."

"You're that bad for Tenshi." He snickers, "Shut up, go fuck Hagakure or something." He blows smoke, "At least we aren't in love." Him and Hagakure are like fuck buddies. How that would work? I don't know.

"So what? I would never date Tenshi...not in this fucked up life." Sero passes me the blunt and I take a big puff, 'Maybe next time.' I blow out and give it back to him.

"Shouldn't be thinking of stuff like this, you know what I did when I was yall's age?" Dabi says and me and Sero answer, "Get abused? Emotional trauma? Have problems with your quirk? Run away? Die?" He ignites a flame in his hand, "You brats."

Tenshi POV:

The next couple days are fine. I kept waking up, which was a pain, 'What's the word for never waking up again....oh right, death.'I want to be dead, unlimited sleep, won't have to deal with humans, staying in my own head, seems good to me.

I get up and take a shower. I decide to spoil myself with a self-care day, so I put on a face mask, a lip mask, and shave, which I do like 3 times a year, and wash and deep condition my hair.

When I'm done I proceed and do my nails, I've gotten pretty good at doing stuff on my own, so I don't waste much money.

My feet are just plain white, which always looks good in my opinion.

I then follow my usual after-shower routine and start with my skin and body routine.

When I'm done with that I decide to do a protective style on my hair.