ēīģhťəėñ

I get to the forest, where I usually train at and see Bakugou sitting against a tree taking a nap. I've come to the conclusion that he only looks attractive when he is sleeping, because any other time he is always angry and his face is all...bleh.

I go and kneel down to him, he doesnt wake up. I take out a knife and shank it right next to his head, on the tree and he wakes up with explosions, "WHAT THE HELL!" He grabs we by the waist and pulls me down to the ground, putting himself on top of me. "Don't go to sleep this deep in the woods, you could get killed." He sees its me and gets off, "WHO THE HELL WOULD PUT A KNIFE TO THE SIDE OF MY FACE YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" I sit up and look at him, "I should've killed you." I get up and take my knife out of the tree.

I put it up and see him staring at me, "What." He clicks his tongue and turns away from me and gets up. I get up and he's still staring, so I flick him in the forehead, "OI STOP WHAT THE HELL!"

I don't stop until he grabs my wrist, "Stop staring, it's weird." He gets angry and I feel the tickly explosions on my forearm, "IM NOT STARING!" I roll my eyes, "Okay, am I gonna train you or what."

He lets me go and goes in an offensive stance. I pull out my staff and he him with it, "No defensive."  He goes into defensive and I take off my glasses.

We've been fighting non-stop for an hour or two and it's almost dark out, he tries to shoot on explosion in my face and I move his hand, but he grabs both of my arms. I kick him in the shin and he lets go, I'm only using my staff, but it was knocked out of my hand a while ago. I kick him in the stomach and run up a tree and grab branches to get to the top.

When I'm hidden within the leaves he's angry and the explosions in his hands are vivid. "DONT FUCKING HIDE YOU COWARD!" He blasts at the tree next to mine, then the tree on the other side, he knows where I am now and I try to time it perfectly or else I'm dead. Right after he aims and shoots his explosions right where I am, I jump from the large height, maneuvering in the air away from his explosions.

I land a kick to the side of his face, although he moved out of the way, causing the force to decrease. It was still a powerful one, that would knock a regular person out. When I land I see my staff right in front of me and I quickly grab it, but when I turn around he tackles me and I place the staff in between us, "YOU'RE FUCKING USELESS WITHOUT YOUR SHITTY TOOLS, STOP RUNNING!" I sigh, 'What a pain.' I.use his own body weight against him and flip him.over my head, I get up as he lands on the ground and point my staff at his face, "I win." He shows vivid anger, but ultimately admits defeat. Although he refuses to be helped up, he exploded my katanas somewhere in the woods and now I have to fucking find them. I grab all my mini knives and compartmentalize my staff and them in my pocket thingies.

"Bye." I go deeper into the woods, but he grabs my arm, "Wrong way dumbass." I flick him in the forehead, "You wanted to explode my katanas deeper into the woods, so now I'm going to get them." He clicks him tongue and lets me go, but walks with me, "Go away."

"I saw where they fucking landed, but if you don't want my help fine." He goes and walks away and I let him. I keep walking into the woods, but my mind trailed off for a good 10 minutes and now I'm stranded, I sigh, 'What a pain.'

I sit down for a minute because I'm tired, 'How tiring.' It's dark out now, and the sounds of nature put me to sleep. Until an annoying noise comes, "OI WAKE UP!" I feel a kick on my leg, so I sweep it and I hear a loud thud. I open my eyes and see it's the angry blonde.

"Get up pomeranian. Why did you follow me?" I try to get up, but he pulls me down to him, "You look like a walking fucking target." I stare at him, "You think I can't handle myself?" He clicks his teeth, "TCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I flick his forehead, "Stop yelling, your making the birds go away."