Boom Boom Birthday Special

"Woo-hoo I don't care." I tell Denki and he pouts, "Come on everyone is helping." I side eye him, "Why is that my problem?" He fake cries and I roll my eyes, "Fine but if he says some shit I will kill him." He cheers and pulls me towards Bakugou's dorm.

"How did you get Tenshi here?" Shinsou asks Denku and he replies, "My powers of persuasion." Shinsoi eyes me and I give the real answer, "He begged." Shinsou nods and continues to set up for Bakugou's surprise birthday party, that I was forced to attend.

"Tenshi you help with food." Tge engine boy declarrs and u glare uim down and he rephrases, "If you want." I sigh, "Im already here, might as well make myself some food." The pink gurl comes up and corrects, "All of us." I glarr at her and she zips away.

I am ppaced with the ponytail girl, Shinsou, the quiet stone head, and the buff one with big lips.

"Oh hello Tenshi, what are your skills?" The ponytail girl asks and I answer, "Everything." She nervously giggles and Shinsou pulls me to him, "You can help make the cake and stuff with me." I shrug and I see the entire fridge and kitchen is filled with....everything.

I started ruling the kitchen area, no one came in or out.

"Oi sugar man help Shinsou with sweets. DON'T make them too sweet." He nods like a soldier and goes to help the tired boy. "Ponytail, quiet one add some spiciness to that. If his tongue isn't on fire at the end of this, YOU DIDNT DO IT RIGHT!" They shyly nod and I think I saw a tear.

I am making the cake, Shinsou and sugar man are making the cookies, brownies, and cupcakes.

I made a five tier, vanilla cake because I don't know what the blonde likes, so I went basic.

Finally all the food and shit is done, it's a lot because we are all hungry teens who can eat like crazy, expect me, fuck everyone else and all of 1A is here. Unfortunately even the grape one and a couple from other classes. The red head's twin, a ginger girl, and Shinsou.

"Okay now YOU need to get dressed." Denki says. He pulled me straight out of my house and I have a sports bra and some joggers with slides on. "Why." He sweatdrops, "You need to look perfect." I side eye him, "Why." The red head butts in, "Because uhhhh you will be the concentration."

I squint at them, "My birthday isn't today. Shouldn't the blonde be the concentration. Unfortunately." I roll my eyes and the toothy boy explains, "You HIS concentration." I make that disgusted face, "Why." The red head sweatdrops and the pink girl comes in now, "BECAUSE YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL NOW DENKI TAKE HER BACK TO HER HOUSE AND MAKE SURE SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES GOING TO THE FUCKING MET GALA OR SOMETHING!" She pushes me and Denki out and slams the door.

I sigh, 'What a pain.' Denki cheerfully walks to the house and I trudge behind him. When we get there he rushes me upstairs, 'What a pain.'

I think he already picked put what I was going to wear because he knew exactly what to get out of my closet.