Tenshi's Birthday

Kiri POV:

"OKAY EVERYONE THIS IS THE FIRST MEETING OF THE TENSHI FAN CLUB! CAN EVERYONE STATE YOUR NAMES AN WHY YOU'RE HERE!" I yell to get everyone's attention. Denki kept talking non stop about the small and more or less fake fan club me and Tetsu started and it became real. All of class 1A is here, half of class 1B and C, and even other people from different years and classes.

"U-umm she's really straightforward, but not in a rude way. I'm Izuku Midoriya." I nudge Bakugou who just came in and he huffs, "She can fight and I was forced here." He doesn't even state his name.

"She's hot." Someone says and most of the people here agree and that's the reason why they're here, I sweatdrop.

"Other than constantly being late, she is admirably following the rules." Iida says and me and Tetsu just look at each other.

"She cooked for us a few times." All of 1A nods and agrees with smiles and everyone seeming visibly jealous. "Bro was her cooking good!?" Tetsu cheerfully asks, "Of course bro." We she'd a manly tear together and go back tot he meeting.

Shinsou says outlook, "She doesn't ask about quirks." Everyone paused and we all hum and agree. I mean asking and telling someone about their quirks is a good icebreaker but nowadays it feels like you can't even say hi before someone wants to know if you are special or not.

Bakugou scoffs, "What a bunch of nerds." I wrap my arm around his shoulder, which he quickly shrugs off, "Come on Bakugou, while you're here you could finally get along with everyone else since they still hate all of 1A for what you constantly do." I say passive aggressively.

He clicks his tongue and walks off to somewhere.

"ALL RIGHT SO I KNOW ME AND TETSU ARE THE FOUNDERS OF THE TENSHI FANCLUB, BUT THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT ARE BAKUGOU AMD DENKIII!" The yellow haired blonde cheers and the angry blonde huffs.

"So as first order of business we need to welcome Tenshi on one month of being at UA!" Bakugou comes and and kicks me off the stage, "No we're not her birthday is on the 20th so plan for that instead you shit faces." He walks off, back into his corner.

I hear murmurs and whispers, "I didn't know it was so close." And "Wow what does she like? What should we do?"

Momo comes up front and proposes, "I can have a party at my house, all of you are invited of course and feel free to bring food. If not we will have food serving there, so it is fine." Everyone hums and soon thr meeting is over.

I catch up to Bakugou, since the meeting was after school, "Wait Bakugou! How did you know her birthday was on the 20th?" He shrugs, "None of your business." He pouts and I mock him, "Ooo you two do a lot more than just spar right?!" He pushes me away and walks ahead to his neighborhood. I go a different direction and walk with Mina.

Tenshi POV:

Denki is weird lately. Not his usual weird, but just weird. I shrug to myself as I get dressed. I get an odd feeling like I'm missing something.

 I get an odd feeling like I'm missing something