țhįřtý- +₩œ

Tenshi POV:

I don't know what to feel, not even how to react. I didn't know you could really care about someone to go as far as to break your own heart. It's stupid. Xion is stupid.

It's quiet as we drive back, aside from the changes in gears as we drive since he likes to drive manual.

We finally get there and I go upstairs to take a shower and go to sleep only to be woken up with a knock on my door. I sigh and get up to open it and see J. He is leaning against my door frame, "You and Xion came back pretty late." I sigh, 'What a pain.' "Yea, we went to the beach." He walks in my room uninvited and I close my door, "What do you want." He sits in my desk chair, "He looked sad. What happened?" I roll my eyes, "None of your business."

He looks at me and guesses, "He kissed you didn't he?" I poke his shoulder, "I said it's none of your business. If that's all you want to talk about then get out." He snickers and sighs, "I mean come on everyone knows he likes you. Everyone knows I like you too. I'm just saying, we could've been the ones making out on the beach." He shrugs and I smack him upside the head, "We did not make out. It was just...dammit I don't have to explain shit to you." I huff and he groans, "Okay ow. So you kissed him back?" I glare at him and he puts his hands up in defense, "What I'm just asking. Not gonna lie I'm also a bit jealous."

I roll my eyes, "I know." - "Wanna kiss me to make me feel better?" I smack him upside the head again, "No. Get out." He sighs and opens the door. Before he leaves he turns back to me and says, "Y'know one day someone is going to thaw out that cold dense heart of yours Tenshi." I throw a pencil at him and he dodges it and runs.

J POV:

I make it to my room safely and laugh to myself. I'm not gonna lie here and say I'm Tenshi's best choice, but sure wanna be a better choice than rich boy next door.

No offense to him of course, we're friends or whatever, but I mean we like the same girl. Unlike him I think I can stand out, I have a quirk and I'm not blonde. It's also known that electric idiot likes Tenshi too. I tried to tolerate him, but we already have an energetic and flirty blonde over here.

I don't care what everyone else's feelings for Tenshi are, not even how they came to be. We all have a different reason for liking her.

For me, it just felt like we got each other, she understood me. I'm not the best person in the world, I've gone through shit just like everyone else. I mean I blackmailed and ran my own parents into poverty at the age of 12. My dad was really into his business and career which left my Mom feeling alone, most parents when that happens they try to get closer and nicer to their kids. That wasn't my case. Instead she drove me away, abused me, and what did my dear old dad do about it. He had an affair with his secretary.

Made my entire life worse, not only was a I just a kid and had no idea what was going on, why my mom hated me so much, I was forced out of my own childhood. Especially when the old bitch started drinking, she has some heavy ass hands when she's drunk. Y'know I would've appreciated if she would've just emotionally abused me, but I guess it was easier to get proof and blackmail if it was physical.

All I had to do was set up cameras, bribe a few of my dad's coworkers and boom. I blackmailed my mom with a lawsuit for child abuse and domestic violence and my dad for money laundering. Run of the mill stuff to be honest. I exaggerated some points and ended up running them into the ground, I own the house, their belongings, all they could have was the clothes on their back.

After that I was convinced I wanted to be a lawyer and help other children and people who had to go through the same things, but reality soon hit me when I found out that what I did to my parents is technically illegal. So instead I became an illegal private investigator, it was usually for criminals, gang bangers who wanted revenge or something, a few mafia bosses here and there. Until Tenshi came in.