ţhířt¥- fī:ə

Xion POV:

She cried....like cried, whole ass tears streaming down her perfectly etched face.

I sit there for a minute because this is more rare than like winning the lottery. She trusts me enough to tell me about her past and even CRIED IN FRONT OF ME!

'UGHHHH EVEN HER TEARS ARE BEAUTIFUL!' I force myself to stop being so down and go in the car to check on Tenshi.

She looks fine as if nothing happened as she eats her cheesecake. I stay quiet for the time being as well because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

So when we get to the small mansion we grab our cheesecakes or her cheesecakes pretty much and put them in the dessert fridge.

I walk up the stairs and close my door to take a shower and put on some pajama pants and boxers as I lay down I head my door open and I sit up in my bed to see Ten, standing on the side of my bed just looking at me. This scares the shit out of me so I slightly scream, "Gosh Ten, you're a scary person....what's wrong?" She just shrugs and I sigh and sit all the way up, "Wanna sit down or lay down?"

She shrugs and goes to the other side of the bed and goes under the covers to sit up in the bed.

"I'm...a good person?" I don't know exactly where all this is coming from but I answer quickly, "Yes. What makes you ask?"

I feel her shift under the covers, "I put people in the hospital and shit and never even got convicted for it-" I stop her there, "They did horrible things to you, you even tried to warn them and everything and you were still in grade school. What did everyone want you to do? Take it all lying down?"

I face her and out of instinct she does as well, "Ten you're completely in the right. I can't even comprehend or compare all the shit you went through at such an early age, so don't blame yourself even if you are a 'bad' person...." she doesn't answer but I stare into her dulled and silvered eyes then at her soft pink lips. I subconsciously hold her face as I lean in.

She notices and puts a hand on my chest, "No way lover boy, we're not doing this again, I'm leaving...." I move a piece of hair out of her face.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
I wake up with my pants off, but boxers still on so I guess I just got hot in the middle of the night.

Then I feel something move and my eyes go wide as I see, 'TENSHIIIII!?' Okay I don't know exactly what happened yesterday, but nothing too bad could've happened....RIGHT!?

She shifts around a lot until she bumps into my chest and sets her cold hands on my stomach and chest. A blush pops onto my face as I hesitantly wrap a arm around her as I'm laying on my back.

'Okay how did this happen-' My thoughts are cut off when I feel she also has no pants on and my mind goes crazy, 'WE DIDNT DO IT DID WE!? THIS IS BAD, THIS IS BADDDDDD! SHE WAS RIGHT, WE-WE SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY AFFAIRS WITHIN THE GROUP AND YET HERE I AM CUDDLING HER AHHHHH!!!!!!' My heart is beating like crazy.

If I wasn't practically hyperventilating I would enjoy the mess out of this, but right now I feel like I'm going to die.

I hear her whine and I look down at her face and delicate figure, 'But she looks so perfect...' I groan to myself, 'Why do I always fuck everything up?'

I can't go back to sleep and I check my phone with my free arm and scroll through social medias and clean out my photos. I feel her move a bit and all of a sudden she is on top of me and without thinking I immediately got hard so now I'm trying to slowly and gently get her off of me, she's like a cat with claws. Practically attached to my skin.

I give up and she whines, which makes me look down and I feel her grip on me loosen and I get confused. I hold her so she doesn't fall the opposite way off the bed and on the floor and she scares the shit out of me when she wakes up and her boring gaze locks in with my eyes.