ť×ø

I wake up to an alarm. 'I'm tired already.' I think to myself, just then I see a a piece of paper next to my door. 'She replied, so she must be gone already.' My mother works a lot because my Aunt spends a lot, she's a hoe if you ask me, so she's always out. I know that might also take a toll on Boy and Girl. Before anything else I read what she wrote back.

Dear Sweetie,

Thank you, my day was nice. You described you have an issue with one of your classmates, I hope you all resolve it. No hurting anyone....unless they swing first ;).

Love you.

I open a drawer of mine, where I put old notes, and take out a box with a bunch of neatly placed and small folded papers. I place the note in the box and start to get ready to take a shower. That's when I run into Girl. "Sorry." I say. "Oh it's okay, do you want to go in first?" She asks me while giving me a  nervous smile. "You can go, I don't mind being late." She nods and walks in the bathroom and I turn back to my room and lay down naked in bed till the water heats back up. There are only two bathrooms and I assume Boy was already in the other one.

I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to the door closing, 'Guess I'm going to be late again.' That must've been Boy and Girl leaving for school. I start to get in the shower and exfoliate, etc. When I get out my hair is wet, but combed through because I'm not an idiot. I start getting dressed and do my hair.

I go downstairs with my phone playing music in my ears, 'Damn I listen to depressing music.' I think to myself as I play Phora's album; With Love 2. I cook myself a couple pancakes and bacon.

'The food is almost done.' I tell myself. I know im definitely late by now. I put the last piece of bacon on my plate and clean the kitchen. By the time I was done cleaning everything I used and my area my food was cooled down and I ate it. 'Ahhh I'm an amazing cook for myself.' I think to myself while munching.

My phone dings, while I'm finishing up, so I check it, it's mother saying I need to get my ass to school. 'How does she know?' I sigh and hurry to clean up. 'Tiring.' I think to myself as I close the door behind me. I walk through the tiny neighborhood and soon make it to the school and I take a long sigh, 'How tiring.' I'm still listening to music, so I can't hear anything. Although my shades are off, so I look down, just in case I run into someone. I don't really like knowing when people die all the time, even though it only happened when I first meet someone. But it's still tiring. Before I knew it I was in front of the huge 1-A door and I walked in.

I see eyes on me and a very tired teacher. They all looked at me, I was about to just walk to the empty seat, then I hear the tired teacher, "Tenshi, introduce yourself properly today and then take a seat next to Kaminari." I sigh and walk to the front of the class and take my earphones out and put my phone up, while grabbing my glasses, because reading like 20 deaths at a time is not fun. When I put them on I can't see, which is fine, so I talk. "Tenshi. Hi." I almost walk away but the teacher wraps me in I don't know what it is. "List your quirk at least." When he's done I feel the wrapping things loosen.

"Death Singer, I can tell how and when someone dies by looking into their eyes and I can also calculate how to kill someone." When I'm done I take off my shades to see. "Who's Kaminari?" A boy with yellow hair raises his hand hand nervously, I avoid all eye contact and pull the shades back on and walk to the desk next to him.

When I sit down I hear the teacher talk and I hear his name is Mr. Aizawa. I close my eyes all through class, but I don't go to sleep. I do this for my quirk, when I'm not using it i need to preserve my eyes since most of it literally relies on my eye sight. Although I still guess I will eventually go blind when I'm either 70 or 80. During the lesson I feel someone tap my shoulder and it's the boy I was assigned to sit next to, 'What was his name again?' I turn my head to face him with my anti-glasses still on and he says, "Hey beautiful I like your glasses." I was confused, 'Is he flirting?' I've had a handful of guys confess to me back in Korea. Did I ever know what to do? No. So I always just rejected them. But I wasn't too well acquainted with flirting. They confessed but it was always out of the blue, sometimes I never ever knew them. Now that I think about it they were probably dares or whatever. "Thanks." That's all I say, what the hell else am I suppose to say. 'I'm tired.'