ėłëvêņ

I wake up around the same time the twins wake up and I hear Girl in the shower and Boy on a phone call downstairs. Probably the same girl he hung up on yesterday, because he sounds defensive and using way too many pet names.

I sigh and go to the other bathroom and take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, all that hygienic stuff. When I'm done I walk back to my room and get dressed and I don't feel like doing my hair at all, so I put heat protectants on it and stuff and blow dried my hair.

Then I put it in a low ponytail, with my baby hairs loose, framing my face. 'Tired.' I already don't want to leave. I gather all my things and trudge downstairs and see breakfast is already made by Girl. I walk in the kitchen, past Boy on the couch and see Girl cleaning the counters and sweeping the floor, once she catches a glimpse of me she gives me a closed eye smile, "Goodmorning Ten, hope you had a nice night." I nod in acknowledgement, "Morning." I take the two plates and give one to Boy in the living room. "Thanks." He whispers in the middle of a conversation, I sigh and walk to a chair.

I'm done eating around the same time as they are and we even leave for school at the same time. Obviously we don't take the same route so they wave bye and so do I.

As I'm walking I see the purple boy and he gives me a nod. I also see Denki and he automatically catches up to me. "Well now I'm glad I'm early to school." He says while greeting me.

"Hi." I say back, "I'm glad I got to see you in thee morning, we should walk together more often." He says in a somewhat flirtatious tone. I sigh and put in one ear bud, "No." He gives a dramatic pout and we walk in silence until we reach the 1A door.

Not many people are in there, just a guy with a tail, a guy with big lips and a buff build, a stone head wimpy looking boy, a frog girl, Shoji, and now me and Denki.

As people start coming in see eyes go to me and Denki, he's been sitting next to me in every class now, it's tiring. "Babe class is starting." He taps my shoulder and I move my eyes out of my daze and look at him in acknowledgement. He smiles at me, 'So bright.' I sigh and look to the front of the class.
~~~~~

It's lunch and the whole day was boring, good. I hate when it's eventful, then I'd actually have to pay attention. Most classes were talking about internships and how we are going on a summer break next week. Tomorrow we go to our internships and I asked Denki who I'd the bunny hero and he said she was cool, 'Annoying.' Denki's version of cool is outgoing, bright, and loud.

Anyways it's lunch and I'm hungry, but I decide to skip because I hate the crowds of people. I go to the roof and sit out there, blaring music in my ears, layer across the bench they have, staring at the clouds.

'Tiring.' I just want to go to sleep. I close my eyes and right when I feel relaxed Denki comes to the roof, 'What a pain.' I see Shinsou, a bird boy, and a girl with earphone Jack's as ears come behind him. The other two look at me warily and Shinsou nods at me, I nod back, "Leave."

Denki laughs an I see the bird boy and music girl tense up. "Awww don't be so mean, I wanted to introduce you to DRUM ROLL SHINSOU!" Shinsou looks at Denki tiredly, "No." The electric boy pouts and says, "THE PURPLE GROUP!" We all just look at him weird, "I like black." The bird boy says.

"SHHH anyways let's all get to know each other and greet Tenshi." He comes closer to me and whispers in my ear, "At least give them a chance, I hate seeing you alone my thunder cloud. I even convinced the other two to meet you." He looks at me and smiles, I sigh and sit up to 'meet' the two teens.

"Tenshi." Is all I say with a wave of my hand, 'Tch, I like being alone.' The bird boy waves, "Tokoyami, this is Dark Shadow and he forced me here." A happy looking bird like shadow appears, "Hiii, nice to meet you." I wave at the shadow.