Seven

Lisa couldn't sleep that night – and the next night. Not because she felt sorry for hitting Kai, but because she was thinking really hard to why she hit the dude. It was none of her business, anyway. So what if Kai kissed Jennie? So what if they started going out? What did it matter to her? But then, she couldn't truly deny that she felt great when she did what she did to Kai.

The week quickly passed with Kai continuously sticking around with Jennie. He started asking her out and sending her bouquet of flowers at home every single day. But she just kept saying, "I don't know you that well," over and over again. Kai wouldn't give up, though. Whenever he got the chance; he'd ask her out and wouldn't stop sending her flowers.

The gang was starting to get used to Kai being around more than the usual, but they were still very annoyed by his arrogant nature.

Friday was PE day for the juniors. The juniors were ordered to go to the YG Gym for the day. Jeongyeon and Seulgi walked together from the YG Main house, passing the YG Multimedia Arts house, YG Science Discovery and Technology house, YG Social and Cultural Relations house and finally, the most enormous house at YG, The YG Sports Gymnasium. Every house had a great amount of distance from each other. Every building looked like a manor.

YG International Academy was considered the most prestigious High School in the state. The school was as big as a small town; two and a half miles long. The area was surrounded by trees that it felt like they were in a different continent.

When Jeongyeon and Seulgi entered the Basketball covered court, Seulgi told Jeongyeon that she was finally in love. She told her this with a straight face that Jeongyeon slightly gawked at her.

"Are you sure?" Jeongyeon asked uneasily. She wasn't used to hearing her best friend say the 'L' word. "I mean, love is a pretty strong word. And you? In love? It's just – hard to believe."

"Okay, then," Seulgi said thoughtfully. She rephrased, "I really, really like her. Dude, she's it! She's my inspiration! I'm gonna tell her how I feel. What do you think?"

Jeongyeon shrugged. "It's up to you. If you think that's what you have to do."

"I think it is."

"Who are we talking about?"

"Im Nayeon."

Jeongyeon stopped walking.

She was surprised – and at the same time, scared. Scared that Seulgi might really fall in love with the girl who herself, secretly liked. It was a bad thing she kept it because if she didn't keep it as a secret from her best-friend, Seulgi wouldn't even look at the girl with interest.

"Im Nayeon?" Jeongyeon repeated.

Seulgi stopped walking, as well.

"Yes, Im Nayeon." Seulgi nodded. "Why? What's wrong? Why do you seem so surprised?" She added suspiciously.

"I just–I..."

"Look! There she is!" Seulgi interrupted, pointing at Nayeon by the bleachers. She grabbed Jeongyeon's shirt as she ran toward Nayeon. "Come! I'll introduce you."

"Seulgi, are you guys dating?" Jeongyeon inquired quietly.

"Well, no..." Seulgi replied sadly. "She's helping me in Chemistry Class 'cause – y'know – I always flunked that subject, while she aced it. Mr. Nam made her my Chemistry partner so I can catch up. She's really patient when I can't follow what Mr. Nam is talking about. But unfortunately, most of the time, she never talks to me about the outside world of Chemistry. She only answers to my questions if it's related to Chemistry."

"Why?"

"Dunno. She doesn't seem to be interested in life, music, social events, or even other people!" Seulgi added in a can-you-believe-that voice.