Twelve

I hope ya'll don't get confused with this chapter ;)
~

Most of the popular students in YG were in their junior year.

Kim Jisoo was the Student Body President of YG, lead guitarist of the YG Deviants, and a gold honor student.

Roseanne Park was the Student Body Vice President of YG, and a silver honor student.

Im Nayeon was the Student Body Treasurer of YG, and a straight A+ student in Chemistry.

They all belonged to the class of 3-A.

Lalisa Manoban was the drummer of the YG Deviants. She was also known for her athletic ability in Basketball, Football, Soccer, and Baseball; for her astounding talent in Music; and for her witty answers when asked by the teachers.

Jennie Kim was the vocalist of the YG Deviants, and she was still known as the 'new-girl-next-door'.

They belonged in the class of 3-B.

Kim Jongin was the Star Player of the Basketball varsity team of Sky, and a spoiled rich kid.

Kang Seulgi was the bass guitarist of the YG Deviants, a well-known troublemaker, and a ladies' man.

Yoo Jeongyeon was the rhythm guitarist of the YG Deviants, and also known for being too innocent at times.

They all belonged to class 3-C.

They were the leading items in every discussion in YG. With the usual, "Who's dating who?" or "Who likes who?"

Everyone, boy and girls, were wondering why Jennie and Lisa didn't get along when they made a good chemistry together.

-
As Lisa walked down the hall, girls were whispering in each other's ear and boys looked at her like they all wanted to be like her.

"Jennie is, like, so lucky to have Lisa as a band-mate," Mina sighed, as she saw Lisa passed by.

"Totes!" Jihyo exclaimed, Mina's best friend. "To be able to hang out with her all the time..."

"What are you talkin' about? They're both lucky to have each other," Jimin said suddenly. "Jennie's great and Lisa's cool. They're meant to be."

"How I wish..." Mina breathed out, trailing off. "Kai's into her, too. I wish I was, like, in her shoes right now," she pleaded dreamily.

"Will you fit?" Jimin teased.

"It's, like, a metaphor!" Mina cried.

"Why can't I be popular?" Jihyo pouted.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" Jimin asked, with a raised eyebrow. He continued in a threatening voice, "Because I will. And I'm tellin' you, you won't like my answer."

Jihyo shook her head, looking alarmed.

Just then, Jisoo and Rosé walked together down the hall, laughing like couples do. They looked like they were taping a happy commercial.

"Did you know that Jisoo used to, like, date Rosé in freshmen year?" Mina asked excitedly.

"Didn't they realize that they're better off as friends?" Jimin inquired.

"Yes, but how did they, like, realize?" Mina said impatiently.

"Okay, how?" Jihyo asked, giving up on guessing.

"There's a party that they both attended in freshmen year. They got, like, separated when they entered the venue. Jisoo forgot that she was dating Rosé so she flirted with other girls. She forgot that he's dating Rosé, maybe because she's, like, used to seeing Rosé as a friend. That's why when Rosé saw Jisoo flirting with another girl, Rosé laughed at Jisoo like she's teasing her best friend – not girlfriend. Jisoo even smiled at Rosé like they're not dating. At the end of the night, they suddenly remembered they're dating and realized that they're better off as –" Mina stopped talking when she saw Jeongyeon talking and smiling with Im Nayeon –"FRIENDS?"