Ten

Thank you all for supporting this new story. I hope you'll like this just like Falling for the Opposite :) I dedicate this chapter to babyteddy34
~

In Australia, Rosé was watching cartoons and eating ice cream in the living room. She was so devastated to how unreasonable her 'childhood friends' were. Jisoo noticed this as she walked in the living room.

"What's up?" She asked.

"They're not as nice as I expected," Rosé answered grouchily.

"Okay..." she said slowly. "We're still going tomorrow, right?"

"I don't think I'll be able to control my temper if I got the bad luck of seeing them again," she replied quietly.

"Don't worry." She grinned at Rosè. "You have me."

Rosé couldn't help but smile. She stood up and hugged Jisoo. "Thanks, Chu."

-
The next day, Rosé and Jisoo went to the carnival together. Nobody could deny that they looked like a very cute couple. Rosé enjoyed the time she spent with Jisoo. At last she was forgetting how horrible yesterday turned out to be. But she spoke too soon.

Sana and Dahyun passed by, seeing them. The two girls quickly noticed how good-looking Jisoo was.

"Hey, there's a popcorn booth," Jisoo noticed. "D'you want me to get some for us?" She asked Rosé. She nodded.

And so Jisoo went to the popcorn booth, while Rosé waited for her. Sana and Dahyun took this chance and went to Rosé, wearing curious looks on their faces.

"Who's the hottie?" Sana asked.

"Does she study at YG, too?" Dahyun inquired.

"I'm sorry," Rosé said gently. "It's not wise to share information with her admirers."

With that, she left Sana and Dahyun with their mouth hanging open.

"What the — did you just — I can't believe — how dare she — let's go!" commanded Sana, dragging Dahyun with her.

Jisoo and Rosé sat at a Café, when Sana and Dahyun joined them. Both girls settled themselves beside Jisoo.

"Hey, baeutiful," Sana growled seductively. "What's your name? I'm Sana."

Jisoo winced. "Uh... Jisoo," she said. She leaned to Rosé and whispered, "Do you know them?"

"They're the ones I was talking about," Rosé whispered back.

"I'm Dahyun, how do you know Rose?" Dahyun asked, nodding to Rosé.

"Her name's Rosé," Jisoo corrected coldly. "I'm her best friend."

"Chu, can I leave you alone?" Rosé asked Jisoo eyeing Sana and Dahyun.

"I think so," Jisoo said slowly. "Why?"

"I've got to do something for mother. Don't worry, I'll be fine," Rosé added when Jisoo gave her a look. She hurriedly stood up and ran. She stopped in front of an old man, catching her breath. She took several deep breaths and composed herself.

"Excuse me, sir. Are you Mr. Hwang?" she asked the old man, who looked as though he was a mayor of an small town.

"Why, yes," Mr. Hwang nodded. "Who is asking?"

"Roseanne Park, sir. I'm the daughter of Park Bom. She wanted me to send her love, because she couldn't come for the festival."

"Bom? Oh, I miss that child..." said Mr. Hwang looking back a few decades ago. When he returned to the present day, he stared at Rosé and smiled. "You have her looks, m'dear. I remember back then, when you were still a baby... Oh, the happy days... Have you strolled the whole plaza?" he suddenly asked.