2. The british boy

Dream was locked up for days now. He was malnourished and thirsty. Every few hours Sam would drop in to give some potatoes and water. He needed interaction, he hadn't talked to Sam. He sat on his so called bed and waited, hoping someone else than Sam would come visit. He knew they could but nobody wanted to. Not even sapnap or George.

Dream cried, he wanted to go out, he wanted to go out somewhere else. Dream couldn't show his emotions, he couldn't get comfort from anyone. It was him and his thoughts. The clock had become a very precious item to dream. It was one of the things keeping him sane. The sound of it tiking calmed him down.

Having ADHD and being put into a small room did not suit well for dream. He wanted to go out, to meet Sapnap and George. To tell he was sorry. To say that he wanted start over. Dream was holding back his tears. "Don't show emotion, Don't show emotion" he thought to himself.

Dream was focused on his thoughts and didn't realize that Sam was there with someone else.
It was Tommy.

Tommy's POV

Dream sat there in the corner. Tommy didn't know what Dream was planning but he needed to stay calm and make sure dream didn't get to him. "Hey bitch boy" Tommy said. Dream raised his head to look at Tommy. Dream said nothing. Tommy saw that dream had a paper plate mask on. "Down graded a bit ey?" Tommy said mocking Dream. Dream walked closer to Tommy. "Hello Tommy" he said calmly. Tommy was scared, he didn't know why. He clearly had the upper hand here, so why was he scared?

"Now what do you want from me Tommy." Dream said snapping Tommy to reality. "I came here to talk." Tommy said. " So after a war, killing and crying you just come to talk? Likely story." Dream responded. Dream sounded calm. He sounded like he was winning. "I came here to say that we won and you lost." Tommy said grinning and being happy he stood up to dream. "How do you know you won? What if, dare I say, Punz and the rest didn't appear." Dream said. " Then you would have lost, can't you see Tommy. You are no good without your friends. If they weren't there to help you Tubbo would be dead." "You couldn't protect tubbo." Dream said smugly and eyeing Tommy's reaction. Tommy was getting angry. He said not to let Dream get under his skin but it was to late. Tommy snatched dreams mask. "SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT! WHEN YOUR PRIDE AND COVER IS GONE! NOW YOU HAVE NOTHING, NOTHING YOU HEAR!" Tommy screamed at Dream. Tommy calmed down a bit and took a closer look at Dream. Dream had covered his face with his hands. Tommy laughed to himself. "Still not wanting to show your face?" "Pathetic piece of shit" Tommy said and threw the mask at Dream. Dream picked it up and for a second Tommy could see dreams eyes. They were piercing green. Tommy was taken aback but stood firmly still. Dream sighed. "Tommy,Tommy, Tommy. You always let emotion take over." "Tommy I'm sorry" Dream said in a manipulative voice. "SO NOW YOU SAY SORRY? AFTER ALMOST ENDING TUBBO, BLOWING UP L'MANBURG YOU SAY SORRY?" Tommy was raging. Dream laughed to himself. Tommy looked around Dreams room. He had nothing very valuable but there was a clock on the wall. Tommy snatched it.

Dream stopped laughing. "Give the clock back" he said in a stern voice. Tommy laughed. " Cry all you want bitch but you are not getting the clock back." Tommy replied and got ready to leave. " Dumb motherfucker" he laughed to himself before leaving.

Dreams POV
Dream was all alone. His clock was gone and the paper plate was smashed. Dream just stood there, not being able to say anything. He wanted to die, he wanted to be gone. That was his escape plan. He wanted Sam to find his remains so burning wasn't an option. If he hit his head hard enough he would die. But he wanted to write a letter to George before that. He wanted to see George before death.

The next time Sam came with food Dream spoke to him. "Sam, can I write letters to people?" Sam looked at Dream surprised. This was his first encounter of him speaking since a long time. " Who do you want to write to?" Sam asked curiously. "George" Dream responded boldly. "I don't want you to write letters, but I can ask George to come visit you." " Dose that work?" Dream was smiling under his mask. He was going to see George. Dream nodded afraid that Sam might recognize the happiness in his voice. He was going to see George
————————————————
(809 words)
Hope you liked this! I was setting the mood for the story these first few chapters. I will not follow the smp story line in this so closely cause I want to make my own story not just copy the smp.