3. Where is he

TW: Self harm, mention of Suicide

Dream was waiting. He had been just sitting in
the corner of the room for a few days. He didn't accept the potatoes or the water. But he wasn't mad. Dream declined the food kindly. Sam had noticed that he was cheery even though he wasn't eating. Dream was waiting for George. He wanted to see George. He had only been thinking of George. He did nothing. It was a obsession, he was addicted. He was starting to go insane. Without his clock calming him down the only thing was George and his perfect smile, how he had the most beautiful brown eyes. Dream was talking to himself in the corner. "George will be here soon, then it all ends." He was repeating to himself.

The suffering was going to end. The suffering was going to end. He still wanted to show George love before he came. He had written love letters to George. Sam felt pity on dream and told him he was going to deliver the letters. Of course he never did. They were piling up in a chest at Sam's office. Sam had said to Sapnap that George should visit Dream. He couldn't speak to George himself. Ever since Dream was sent to prison George didn't come out. Sapnap was the only one let in. Sapnap cared for George and tried to get him over Dream. Sapnap cared for his best friend every day. But George was still lying in bed and waiting for something to happen. He didn't know what it was but it something was going to happen.

George's POV
George was sulking around his house. Now a days he usually stayed in Dream's room trying to get his scent or a little memory of him. George was null. He did realize that Dream was the bad guy. But he somehow still cared for him. Somehow he felt sorry for Dream. He wanted everyone else to leave and never comeback. He wished that it was only him and Dream alone in this world. He was mad at Sam for locking Dream up. He was mad at Tommy for whatever reason. He only mad at Tommy because Dream was mad at him usually. George remembered how Dream would come home and complain about how Tommy was trying to escape exile or how he was screaming and annoying Dream. When Dream complained George would usually play with his hair calming Dream down. Tears came up in George's eyes. He wanted Dream back. He wanted to hold hands and walk on the prime road or visit the community house. Now it was all gone. George spoke to no one. Not even Sapnap. In this situation Sapnap had betrayed George like everyone else. Sapnap was a traitor like everyone else. George was crying quietly into dream's pillow.

Sapnap walked into Dreams room since George was there always. He saw George sobbing. It broke Sapnap's heart. Sapnap was trying to convince George that Dream was the bad guy but seeing his friend crying was making him think that in fact, he was the bad guy.
"Hey George." Sapnap softly greets George. George looks up and with puffy red eyes. Sapnap sat next to him on the bed and hugged him. George started crying again. "I know, I know" Sapnap comforts George. " You don't know, you were one of them to lock him up, you turned against your best friend" George mumbles angrily. Sapnap didn't want to make George more mad so he didn't comment. " Sam dropped by. He said Dream wanted you to visit him" George's curiosity got the better of him as looked up with a slight smile on his face. Then he quickly became angry again. "Hope you visit Dream sometime." Sapnap said. He saw George's slight smile. If Dream made George happy then he wanted George to meet Dream.

When Sapnap left George got up and started to switch to proper clothes. He had been wearing sweatpants and hoodies for the past week and wanted to look nice. He put on his clout glasses and smiled. He hadn't smiled in a while. He opened the door and breathed in the fresh air.
He was going out in a long time.

When George was walking to the prison a memory rose in him. He saw the prime road. He rememberedhow he and Dream walked on it for hours. That would probably never happen again. Dream was going to be in prison forever and ever. George started tearing up again. He didn't want people to see him crying so he started running to the prison. It wasn't far away but it felt like forever to get there. George was tired and stood to catch his breath. He saw the prison. The obsidian walls, the hard protection over it. Sam opened the door. "Welcome" he said.

            Dream POV
Dream was giving up. George hadn't come and he didn't know how long it had been. He was losing his mind. Everyday dream got more desperate. When George didn't appear, Dream would burn himself. It was a form of punishment. It was punishment for driving George away. He had gotten to the edge multiple times. Once he even tried to end it. He tried the escape route. He banged his head on the side of his bed. The side was sharp and he started bleeding but nothing happened. Now he had a giant scar on his forehead. He had given up on George. He had given up on everything. Nobody visited him. Nobody wanted to. He heard Sam's voice. "Dream you have a visitor". "Come to mock me again?" Dream said expecting it to be Tommy. "Why would I ever mock you?" It was George's soothing voice. Dream looked up. There was George with his clout glasses and blue hoodie.

Sam left the two alone. When the lava fell down Dream ran up to George and hugged him. Dream was happy to see him. He didn't know what to say, he was just there. He never wanted to leave this moment.

—————————————-
(1005 words)
Thank you to who ever read this! Leave suggestions on what you would like to see.