15. HEAVY HARDCORE CAVE SEGGS

Hey I'm back! I just had some stuff that were really bad in school and life but I'm okay now! It's kinda weird that I was depressed and the next chapter I post is smut lmao.

HEY U NAUGHTY PERSON READING THIS, IF YOU COULDN'T TELL BY THE TITLE, THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SMUT.  Btw this is like my first time writing smut so might not be that good.

TW: HEAVY SEGGS

Dream had laid George on the bed, sucking on his neck, leaving dark purple marks on the pale white skin of the shorter boy below him.

George was just whining from the excitement. The feeling of Dream on top of him was just making his stomach turn. The gap between them was nonexistent. Lips working together. George opened his mouth a little to let Dream's tongue explore his mouth. Dream covered every corner of George's mouth. They pulled away from the kiss huffing and puffing for air. Soon enough they pulled back into the kiss.

Dream slowly started pulling George's sweater off still making out. Moans coming from George's mouth making the tent in Dream pants even bigger.

As soon as the sweater was off looked George in the eyes for a look of approval. (CONSENT AWOOGA 😩😩😩💖💖💖)

George nodded in return going back into the kiss. Still lips together Dream took his hoodie off. Dream backed away from the kiss, going down George's neck. He was adoring every aspect of George. His soft pale skin, the scar marks around.

"What did I do to deserve such a beautiful person?" Dream thought to himself. Dream was now kissing George's hips and enjoying the moans that echoed from his lovers mouth.

Dream started unzipping George's pants and building a little friction with his hand trough the boxers.

George was already a moaning mess. He was about to come just to the thought of Dream being inside him. Dream slowly pulled the elastic band down on the boxers reveling George's hard length. George was still horny as fuck but now a little embarrassed. He covered his face with his hands trying to hide himself.

"No need to be embarrassed, you will do great~" Dream coed to George. This sent shivers down George's spine almost making him come.

Dream slowly pressed his lips on the tip of George's length and that let a soft moan escape from George's lips. He was trying to cover it, no pint in it to be honest but somehow it would help.

Dream slowly started swirling his younger around the tip and then making his way deeper.

"D-Drea-aaah~" George said as Dream started going up and down, each time he released his lips from the length it made a bop sound.

"D-DREAM~ IM G-GONNA COME~" George said practically screaming from the delight.

And just like that Dream pulled away from George.

The delightful feeling left soon. George was there whimpering from the sudden lost of warmth. He took his hands down trying to pleasure himself but Dream took them and pinned him against the wall.

"Don't come until I tell you to, got it slut?" Dream said smirking devilishly. (Btw this is all with consent just pointing that out)

George nodded whimpering. Dream took George's hands into his. They were so small his left hand could hold bit of George's.

Dream brought his right hand down and slowly started jerking George off, silencing him with a kiss.

George was trying so hard not to let the swirl in his stomach escape. But the enjoyment of Dream handling his junk was jut too much. Soon white liquid was flying out of his length and spilling all over his chest and Dream's hand.

"What did I tell you~ now you deserve a punishment" Dream whispered into his ear.

George moaned to the thought of Dream punishing him. All the fucked up things he would do. It would feel like heaven.

Dream slipped his jeans off and teased George as he took of his underwear.

Without warning Dream flipped George over lined himself up with George.

Soon George felt a sudden woosh of pain and delight as Dream smashed himself into George.

Without stretching or preparation for this George felt pain as tears started creeping in his eye. But soon enough the pain faded away and the delight feeling of Dream slamming into him was making George scream in delight at the angelic feeling.

Dream's low Moans made George want it even more, more of Dream fucking his brains out.

"DREAM- DREAM IM GONNA,~" George screamed as Dream's length smashed into him.

"Me too baby~" Dream said barley able to with Moans coming from him.

Soon George came onto the mattress below him the second time and not soon after Dream came inside of him.

Panting and catching their breath Dream took his hoodie and wiped the white goo off them and kissed George on the forehead.

"You did great baby" Dream said as he was cleaning George up. "I'm going to make us a bath tomorrow morning" Dream whispered to George as they cuddled next to each other.

"Goodnight Dream" George whispered with the last power he had in him.

"Goodnight Darling" Dream responded before they both drifted away.

———————————————————-
(874 words)
I'm not that good with smut again ._.
ALSO HOW DOES THIS BOOK HAVE 1,97k READS? OMG THANK YOU, THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IM BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW.

Good night,day or morning to you! Take care :)