20. Blood on the dandelions

Not me leaving y'all on a cliff hanger for almost a month-
Sorry my mental health was sucky and school is terrible. Almost was sent to a hospital 😍😍. Well here is the story sorry for keeping you waiting :))). Also this book is going to be ending soon but I have other ideas so make sure to follow so you can see them. Ok sorry for this long rant let's get to the story.
——————————————————-
George was kneeling down there, hugging Dreams bleeding body. He didn't take the knife out since he could lose more blood but there Dream was, dying in his arms.

They had just planned a future. He could have gotten cured. Never seen this place again. But they just had to ruin their happy ending.

"Dream, wake up, this isn't funny. Come on now it was just a prank right? You can wake up now..." George said stuttering as tears were rolling down his face. Dream couldn't be gone. He just couldn't.

There was blood slowly dripping down the edge of Dream's mouth as he slowly flickered his eyes open.

"G-George, I love you..." Dream said as he whispered into George's ear.

"N-no,no no no no no, Dream no, we are supposed to get married and get a cat remember? Patches we would call it patched and have a little honey farm. Dream don't go.." George said as his words turned into sobs. Who the hell had done this and why. Dream hadn't disturbed them in a long time.

"Dream don't go..." George said pulling Dream into a tight hug. There was nothing he could do to save his lovers life.

George slowly laid Dream down on the flower field, the dandelions now stained in blood

George got up, looking at the lifeless body below him.

Dream was gone.

He was laying there.

Dead.

George felt a hand place on his shoulder.
It was soft.

"I'm sorry George." Said a voice behind him.

Sapnap.

George couldn't contain his anger. Dreams childhood best friend.

"Why did you do it? He was your best friend for 20 years and now that he ones hurts a random kid you have know for a few months you murder him. What the fuck is your problem."
George's aid with only anger in his body. No pity that sapnap just had to murder his best friend, not that Dream was laying there stone cold in front of him. Just pure anger.

"G-George I-" but before sapnap could finish tears started to appear in his eyes as he stayed there in shock.

He actually did it. He actually murdered his best friend. This wasn't a Dream or training. This was real. And there was George, his only friend on this planet now who was only feeling hatred towards him feeling so disgusted he couldn't even look at Sapnap.

"We were supposed to build a life, he was going to get a cure and we would live together. Have a pet cat named patches and we would feed it cream from the nearby village we sold honey to from our little farm where no one could find us." George's said grabbing Dreams face and cradling it while tears were streaming down his cheeks and between every word there were sobs. Now the fact that Dream was dead started to kick in. His lover, his sunshine was dead. Cold with no blood running through his stream, no heartbeat in sight.

He was just there, leaking more blood every minute as the dandelions got more red by the seconds.

"Fuck you sapnap, fuck you. FUCK YOU!" He said with tears running down his face as he pulled the bow from Dreams chest.

"Sorry George-"

"YOU THINK SORRY IS GONNA FIX THIS? OF COURSE BOW HE WILL WAKE UP FROM THE DEAD FRO YOU SAYING SORRY. THAT WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE RIGHT THERE SAPNAP. AND HE IS NOW JUST GONE!"
George said yelling but not facing Sapnap. He was scared to see the mans face. Tears spilling every were as he yelled almost running out of breath.

"George, I understand-" Sapnap said not knowing what to say. He wasn't crying. Techno had trained him to be emotionally ready for killing his best friend but he didn't expect it to effect George this much. He thought Dream was keeping George captive and now he just felt terrible.

"You don't fucking understand, you don't understand shit." George said whit anger in his eyes while looking at the white face of Dream.

"Just kill me sapnap. JUST FUCKING KILL ME!" George said now turning and grabbing onto Sapnap's shirt and staining it with tears.

"George you know I can't do that..." Sapnap said. He felt sorry for George but if he showed emotion it would be a deadly choice for him.

"Please kill me...." George said falling onto his knees while crying from the pain he was feeling. Nothing was hurting him on the outside but his heart was being torn into pieces. Everything was shattering around him.

George turned on his knees to look at his deceased lover.

The blood on the dandelions was gone.
————————————————————-
I don't really have anything to say-
Expect now I won't keep you waiting for a month for a update (hopefully)
But school is ending and on summer I'm going to start a whole knew book that is probably gonna get more updates than this lmao.
Also umm I don't proof read chapters so there are a lot of spelling mistakes and I realize them too late so don't mice them :]

Good morning, day or night to you <33
Sleep, drink some water and get a shower. Stay safe <3333