18. (Filler chapter)

Dream had been laying on the mattress for quite some time now.

During that time George ahead analyzed all of Dreams episodes and written them down.

First was the angry one. This was more violent and was seen with technoblade. This mode shows no mercy but is protective of the person someone tried to hurt. In this case,me.

Second is the scared one. This could be seen just now, it is triggered by something from the past or traumatizing. This was also triggered at the river but that could be Dream starting another stage but warning George. It hurt Dream so that's why he sounded scared.

Third is probably the most scary one, psycho. This one went crazy over George and he hated it. In this stage Dream only cared for George and repeated his name. Most scariest. He didn't know what triggered it. Maybe it just hit random or there was pattern.

Anyway George had written this all down. Now if anything new happened he always had a book. Also he wrote the occurrences what may have triggered them.

"G-George, w-where are w-we?" George heard coming from Dream. This was the normal Dream.

Dream had risen his head up a bit to look around. The room was dark so it was night time.

"Fuck, d-did it h-happen again?" Dream said. Why did this happen. Sure it help him escape prison but now it was just hell. Why him.

"Yeah,it's okay this time you fainted pretty quickly." George said turning his head. "Not like that's a good thing I mean!" He backed from his words fast and started flailing his arms in apology.

"No no I understand!" Dream said lifting half of his body up. Now he was sitting on the bed. It was calm. You could only hear the crickets creaking outside. (Yes there are crickets in Minecraft now shush)

"Hey Dream? Wanna go for a night out walk? It's pretty calm outside right now." George said closing the books and putting it in his pocket.

He just wanted to get outside. Also it help Dream regain his physical ability after the episode. George had noticed that after every episode Dream was so life drained that maybe a gasp of fresh air would help.

"It would have to be long just a quick run?"

"Oh yeah by not." Dream said getting up.

His body was bloody and bruised but he could walk. It was in okay condition regarding the other times when he couldn't move for a day.

Dream and George started gathering some stuff from swords to some food. The walk wasn't long but extra stuff was always I need sometimes.

One time George fell down a cave and it took them almost an hour to get him out. It was great that they didn't even have blocks or a picaxe.

Now almost so prepared that they could go to the nether George and Dream left the cave. Dream trying to keep to George's speed but finding it hard.

The episodes sucked but he just had to get used to it.
———————————————————-
(521 words)

Sorry shit chapter I have big plans for the next one but I needed to switch places and blah blah so this is more of a filler chapter.

Good day,night or morning to you! <333