5. Heart break

(Slight NSFW) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dream was locked up. He had calmed down and didn't attack Sam when he tried to give Dream food. Dream did deny the food. He wanted to starve. No one loved him. George hadn't even seen his letters.

"Sam, can George come visit again?" Dream asked. "Well sure, if he wants to." Sam said while handing over the potatoes. Dream had made a new mask out of paper. He hid his slight smile under it and sat on the bed. He started writing. He had nothing else to do. He usually wrote about stuff he would be doing if he wasn't stuck behind layers and layers of walls.

Dream didn't care for the world. It could burn for all he cared, as long as George was safe. He needed to break out. What if Tommy tried to kill George to guilt Dream. There were so many things that could happen to George.

Dreams only wish was to get out. His hair had grown and a beard has started to form. He was messy. He had bathed but it didn't really help.

He knew Sam was watching him. When he first arrived Dream had studied every little bump, scratch and hole. The cameras and microphones were easy enough to find but it felt like there was something else hidden in there. It was probably nothing. He had gone insane after all.

        George's POV
George was going to visit Dream again. But first he wanted the clock from Tommy. The clock was really important to Dream and George could see that. Tommy was going to pay for what he had done.

George walked into Tommy's house. "Hey George! You finally came outside I see." Tommy said. "I want the clock." George said getting to the point straight away. He wanted the clock as fast as he could. He knew Dream was on the edge and the longer it would take closer Dream would get.

" Sorry George but your not getting it back. It mine now" "Of course until he admits I'm better than him" Tommy said rising up from his chair. "Well then he's never getting the clock back, and we wouldn't want that would we?" George said with a sarcastic tone. Dream had told him about Tommy's anger issues. If he could get him angry it would give him the advantage of getting the clock.

Tommy's breathing got heavier and his eyes were flaming. "I AM BETTER THAN DREAM! I AM I AM!"  Tommy shouted looking like he was having a tantrum. George smirked. He had gotten Tommy angry.

George leaped for Tommy's pocket and snatched the clock. He felt the adrenaline rush through his veins. He was fast but Tommy had been training with techno. George rushed outside. He heard the door slam behind him as he started bucking it to the prison. If he got there Sam wouldn't let him die. Would he?

George saw the prison in the distance. It wasn't far and he knew a short cut. He knew the forest like his pockets. Him and Dream would alway practice there. The memories started flooding into his head. But he couldn't cry or break down now. Not when he was in a life or death situation. He could hear Tommy's footsteps in the getting closer and closer. He sped up. The prison gates were in closer than ever. George got into the nether portal room. Tommy hurried in. "You.." he said raising his sword.

"That's enough Tommy." George heard a voice say behind him. It was Sam. Tommy backed away knowing that he had lost. George stepped into the portal waving at Tommy. He had gotten the clock back.

"What happened? What did you do George?" Sam said while he was opening doors and locks. "Oh I just stole the clock that he got from Dream." George said getting visibly uncomfortable. "So is Dream ok now?" He said while looking around the prison. "Oh yeah he is a lot better since you visited him." Sam said. "Here we are!" He said while the lava was rising down. George walked in.

Dream POV
Dream had been sitting on his bed for days,weeks, months who knows? He had been quiet. He creeped Sam out. His mind was someplace else. He could hear the lava coming down. It was George. Dream rose up. He ran to George and hugged him. This was the moment he waited for. Him and George hugging peacefully. George pulled away. "Hey Dream! I got you your clock back." He said taking it out of his pocket. "I also got your letter, it was nice. It cheered me up a lot." George said without knowing that Dream was thinking of something else. "Y-you liked it?" He couldn't believe it. George responded to his feelings. "Yes, it was great!" George said smiling "Anyway-" George started saying but before he could finish Dream pulled him into a kiss. George was shocked and didn't know what to do. Dreams lips were perfect. He could taste blood in Dreams mouth but he didn't care. Dream moved down to George's neck. He started kissing and sucking on it. The warmth of Dreams mouth on his neck was perfect. The saliva spreading to his clothes. George was in the heat of the moment. It all felt great. He had never felt such pleasure before. It was relaxing in some sort of way. The blood mixed with saliva in his mouth with the warmth.

George snapped to reality. He quickly pulled away. "WHAT THE HELL DREAM?!" Dream looked surprised "I-I thought you liked.." "NOT IN THAT WAY!" George was blushing. He was mad but still flustered. "SAM GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE" George screamed. The lava fell down and George hurried out leaving Dream kneeling on the floor.

"What happened?" Sam asked. Tears started to form in George's eyes. George stayed silent so Sam didn't bug him about it. George got out and hurried to the woods. He wanted to go home as fast as he could so taking the short cut was a obvious choice.

Now he wasn't running from anyone so the memories came. He remembered how him and Dream practiced here.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Flashback ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"OH GEORGE, IM GOIN TO GET YOU!"
"DREAM!! STOP"
George ran. He stopped and sat under a tree. He was sure Dream was far behind so he decided to catch his breath. Just then the leaves rustled. Before he could react Dream jumped down on top of him pinging him down. They started laughing. "I got you!" Dream said. They laughed for a while. Then George realized what kind of position they were in. He blushed and got flustered. "Hey are you ok? Are you hurt?" Dream said looking worried.
"Hey um, could you get off of me?" George said covering his face. He was blushing hard. Dream quickly got up and started laughing. George joined him. It was a happy day.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

George remembered this blushing thinking about Dream being on top of him. How he he was sweating and how his hoodie was almost see through. How he was jacked but also huggable and showing compassion.

He snapped to reality. He was at his front door. Was he in love. No, he couldn't be. But thinking about the kiss made George melt and get a weird sensation.

He was head over heels for Dream.
——————————————————
(1235 words)
Thank you guys so much for a 100 reads! I can't believe I've gotten this far. Sorry it took a while to upload I had to work on school.
Hope you have a great day, night or morning.