11.

George had been reading a book in his room for a while. The check in went fine. For him at least. And no one was kicked out or murdered so that was a good sign.

Sapnap came into George's room. "Da-Bad checked my room and I didn't have enough time to hide the weed. I got a whole lecture about the dangers of drugs and blah blah." Sapnap said rolling his eyes. George chucked to himself. "Well he is not lying. It is dangerous." George said putting his book down.

"Hey a getting a little high hurt no body." Sapnap said.  "On that note you want to go to the forest to smoke?" George had always declined drugs and wasn't a big fan of drinking but the stress had gotten to him. "Fuck it, let's go. I'll find some booze." George said getting up. He knew that Schlatt always had some. He would probably sell it to him.

"In an hour at the meet up place." Sapnap said leaving the room. George also left heading to Schlatt's room.

It was a few hallways down but not too far. He reached the door. The sign was normal but had little goat horns drawn on it.

He knocked on the door. Schlatt came to open the door. "Hey George. What do you want?" Schlatt said. He was known for smuggling in liquor so if someone came to his door Schlatt knew what to expect. "Some whiskey and beer please." George said trying to be quiet.

"Coming right up." Schlatt turned and in a few seconds he was back with ten bottles of beer and two bottles of  vodka. "Sorry whiskey is out. That will be 15 gold. Prices got higher after check in." George grabbed his wallet and gave Schlatt the gold. "See ya around." Schlatt said closing the door.

George checked the clock. The hour had gone by fast. He had ten minutes left to meet with Sapnap. Rushing outside hoping no body saw him he started running to the forest. He and Sapnap had a direct meet up spot.

When George arrived Sapnap had set up a campfire and some marshmallows.

"You made it, have the drinks?" Sapnap said raising his gaze. George opened his bag showing the bottles. "Perfect"

George and Sapnap had sat down and started slowly taking sips from the bottles. It was just friendly chats but soon it became a game. Who could drink the most and still speak sounding sober.

They had already emptied a five cans and one vodka bottle. They were both fairly tipsy and starting to feel the alcohol kick in more Sapnap brought out the weed.

Slowly smoking and letting puffs into the air George felt at ease.( don't do drugs kids)

Sapnap and George were now high and wasted. They were laughing, crying and taking about the dumb stuff they had done over the past month. Empty bottles laying around with fire crackling. It was a perfect night.

But then came a problem. How to get home. They were both so drunk that walking was hard and they would just get probably lost. So they stayed by the campfire.

George blacked out.

Next morning George woke up with his head banging and feeling over all like shit. But the fire had burnt out since there was no crackling made by the fire.

Then he smelled eggs and bacon. Maybe Sapnap woke up earlier and carried him to the base. Yeah it was probably that.

George opened his eyes. His vision was blurry at first but when it started the clear he noticed that he was in a cave. Sapnap probably carried them there and made breakfast.

But then he noticed the man by the fire. It wasn't Sapnap.

It was Dream.

George quickly rose. His head hurt from the sudden movement but he was surprised that Dream was there.