17. "Perfect"

TW: blood

Dream had left the cave for some supplies while George cleaned up their food. It had been a peaceful start of the day.

And Dream didn't have any weird episodes this morning either so that was good also.

George had been cleaning and tidying things up for about an hour now and was getting bored.

George put on some music discs to play and started dancing to the tune. Little swaying side to side as he was picking up hay.

"I like your dance" Dream commented from the entrance to the cave.

George, now completely flustered quickly put the disc away and covered his face in his hands.

"No need to be embarrassed, that was really cute!" Dream said as he slipped past George to put the uncooked chicken on the fire.

As George thought of what to say, Dream put on Mellohi and slowly started walking to George.

~~I recommend putting the mellohi Minecraft disc on~~

"May I have this dance, oh the great gogy?" Dream said in a flirtatious tone.

"Your such a asshole." George responded while laughing.

Dream grabbed George close to him and started stepping to the beat. Soft foot steps as the disc echoed through the cave and love in the air.

"I don't know how to dance Dream!" George said trying hard not to trip and stay on the beat with Dream.

"I can teach you" Dream said calmly as he guided George along the beat and steps.

Dream and George leaning against each other. It felt as if there was no one else in the world. They loved it. Everything was perfect.

Only them. Dancing to the slow beats and enjoying the time together. How long has it been? Minutes,hours,days?

No one knew but they were happy. Just them and only them.

"I love you George" Dream whispered softly as they danced.

"I love you too Dream" George responded barely even able to hear his own voice. They stayed in comfortable silence as the music ran around the cave.

Swaying together, never wanting to let go. Only hoping this moment was to stay forever.

Both leaning into a slow, peaceful kiss. Still dancing and embracing each other.

As the disc ended so did their dance. Slowly they separated, sadly as if when they let go the world would disappear.

Fire cracking as they separated.

"See your not that bad of a dancer?" Dream said chuckling quietly.

"Oh shut up, I was stepping on your shoes half of the time" George said blushing.

"I thought it was a feather on my shoe" Dream laughed with a smile spread across his face.

George scoffed a bit and turned around to look out of the entrance. The sky was cloudy and gray, the spring rain was coming.

"Are you hungry?" Dream said raising a chicken to George.

"We just ate breakfast I'm not hungry yet." George said.

"No breakfast was like five hours ago!" Dream said being stubborn and being sure about his choice.

George took his clock out, he had crafted it a while ago. "No look it was three hours ago!" George said laughing.

But no response came from Dream.

"Dream?" George said opening his eyes.

There was Dream staring into nothingness.

"They are here." Dream said turning his head slowly.

"What are you doing Dream?" George said panicky.

"George, whÿ are thė wâłlš błåçk, whÿ įś thęrê øbšïdîâń?" Dream said, getting more and more distorted as he spoke.

Not one of these episodes, George thought to himself.

"Geørgė, why ìs šãm bęhíñd ÿœù?" Dream said standing up and walking closer to George.

"Hë īš gòïñg tô tãkę më bäck, dòñ't let hïm gęórgë!" Dream said almost screaming from fear.

"Dream calm down, it's just me, no one else. It's just me George, it's Georgie." George said as he slowly approached Dream and softly spoke.

Dream's eyes were crying black liquid and blood. He was scared, you could see it.

"It's just me calm down" George said pulling Dream into a hug.

Dream's eyes suddenly rolled back into his head.

"George...." Dream said quietly as he fell unconscious in George's arms.

"No no no, Dream wake up, Dream come on this isn't funny" George said trembling as he was holding fainted Dream in his arms.

George sighed in relief as he found Dream's pulse. Dream was alive. (For now)

George took Dream to the mattress and put him down.

Why the hell was that? I know the episode but why was he talking about Sam and the prison? George thought to himself.

George had grabbed some rags from the floor and was now wiping away the blood and black mixed tears. It leafy easily so he didn't have to scrub but it did stain Dream's shirt and the rag.

Today was going so well, why must it now go wrong.

——————————————————-
(810 words)
Hello hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took so long to update I was on early Easter holiday.

Good day,night or morning to you! Stay safe and take care<33