21. End (Alternative ending)

This is the last chapter in this book. Unless something giant happens then I won't really update this! Scroll to the bottom for a important message! Okay enjoy!
————————————————————-

The blood on the dandelions was gone.

George couldn't believe his eyes.

Dream was perfectly fine right there, opening his eyes.

"D-Dream?" George asked eyes still filled with tears from the previous breakdown.

"Hey George." Dream replied smiling a weak smirk while Sapnap was confused as fuck behind them.

Soon Dream got up. George didn't know how he didn't die.

He had only one life left how did he survive?

But then he realized.

The black marks on his face were gone and his eyes weren't bleeding red like they normally were if someone attacked him.

Was then "thing" inside him gone from the bow shot?

"Now I won't kill you Sapnap, you are my "brother" but I want to make a choice for you."Dream replied calmly as ever standing there looking at Sapnap while hiding George behind him.

Dream was hiding George while holding his hand. It was very soft and comforting

"How the fuck are you alive." Sapnap said with shock and maybe some relief in his eyes.

"Oh come on, I have some fucking supernatural powers you think a bow shot would kill me that easily?" Dream said smirking a bit.

"Now here is my propose to you. 1 you leave us alone and let me and George go. 2 you start fighting us and get killed in the process. 3 come with us and escape. I know the hell they put you through Sapnap, we could run away!" Dream said smiling hopefully. He really wanted his "brother" to join him.

"I-I can't leave Dream, Techno has Karl. Maybe in the future. Someday we can have our happy ending. Now I beg you, run and never turn back. Please I beg you."
Sapnap said with tears forming in his eyes. His best friend was alive. But also his lover was being held hostage. It was a though choice.

"We can't leave yet Sapnap, you know who we are going to. This thing needs to get out of me. Best of luck to you brother." Dream said pulling Sapnap into a hug. Sapnap responded as they both shed tears and separated, Dream walking with George holding hands as Sapnap started walking to the direction of the base.

Maybe one day Sapnap could be freed from this hellhole.

"Dream where are we going really?" George said. He knew what Dream said to Sapnap was a bluff to get him off their tale if techno questioned him.

"As you can see, the killing made whatever was inside of me leave. Maybe it was like a fourth life to me, I don't really know. Lets go to the cave George, We need to pack for our future selling honey to the village and having a pet cat."
—————————————————-
(Words 460)
So I didn't write Callahan into this story since it would have been unnecessary and too long. But he was mentioned in this story and I'm sorry for all you Callahan simps out there. But this is the end. Also I didn't find this ending as satisfying as the sadder one but this is for y'all who wanted a happy ending. Maybe a sequel but I have a few book ideas.

Stay safe and drink some water! <3333