16. Bath and breakfast

George felt a soft hand sweetly pet his cheek.

"Geeeeorge~" Dream whispered slowly playing with his hair. Curling it around his finger and over all messing it up.

"You gotta get up, I have a bath ready for you gogy" Dream continued as he gave a small peck on George's cheek.

The nickname made George blush and he turned and buried his face in the pillow. Dream was so angelic and his voice was almost hypnotic.

"Fine, but your so annoying" George said rolling his eyes at Dream.

Dream just let a small chuckle out and returned to the campfire.

George moved the blanket and saw his naked body covered in purple spots and scratch marks.

He blushed at the thought of last night, Dream against him, giving him a delightful feeling he never felt before.

"Dream, where are my clothes?" George said looking around.

"About that, um, you really want to see them?" Dream said awkwardly

Dream took a pile of ragged clothes, in the excitement last night he basically ripped the clothes off George.

"Well what am I gonna wear now!" George said looking annoyed. Secretly he hoped Dream would lend him a hoodie.

"I have some spare clothes there,for now you can just wear the hoodie and after the bath you can put the rest on" Dream said smiling.

God he was so amazing

George stood up walking to the chest but suddenly his legs gave up on him

Dream heard a loud thump and turned around seeing George sitting on the ground like a baby.

"Can you please help me get up?" George said rolling his eyes at Dream's wheezes.

Dream helped George up and walked him over to the chest trying to stop laughing.

In the chest there was one hoodie that was just green but had some blood stains on the chest area.

George didn't really care, he just wanted to get in the bath.

Slipping on the hoodie with the help of Dream George was finally able to go to the bath.

Grabbing the rest of the clothes he walked over to the cauldron, still being helped by Dream.

Taking the hoodie off and sitting down in the steaming hot water.

He felt all of the pain that came now from last night drift away as the water slowly washed against his body.

Dream grabbed some soap and started washing George, playing with his wet hair and adoring him over all.

They were thirty minutes just washing George and splashing each other, it was great.

When Dream took George out of the bath they were both soaking wet.

George put on his clothes with the help of Dream and moved over to the campfire.

Sitting down in the warmth feeling of a campfire George felt at ease. It was amazing how great the day was going.

"OH FUCK" Dream almost yelled as he took the stakes off the fire. They spent too much time bathing and totally forgot about breakfast.

Ashy and totally not edible, the stakes were thrown out and Dream resorted to just cooking up some eggs.

"So how is sapnap?" Dream said as he was scrambling the eggs.

"Well he is fine, hangs out with Karl a lot. I don't know what's between them. Seems like Sapnap found a new good friend" George replied cheerfully.

Dream let a smug smile escape his lips but quickly hid it from George. "Anything in the base? Like plans that could kill me?"

"No they just want to burn down forests, sad but we can't stop them" George said remembering the terrible sight.

Dream noticed how devastated George was and quickly changed the subject. "So how is your life over all?" Dream asked trying to frantically get George's mind off the forests.

"What kind of a question is that?" George snickered a little bit.

Dream realized how dumb the question was and laughed a bit too.

"Think that we fucked without even probably knowing what happened to one another in the past months" Dream said which made George blush and completely flustered.

Dream cackled a bit a George's reaction.

"I-I think the eggs are ready" George said hiding his face in his hands.

Dream took the scrambled eggs and handed them to George on a plate.

"Here you go, I have some carrots with it if you want?" Dream said.

George nodded and started eating his eggs. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until now.

Dream took some carrots and gave them to George and took some for himself with eggs.

Laughing and joking around for the rest of breakfast, like nothing ever happened. As if there weren't hunters trying to kill Dream, as if there was no base that wanted to kill them.

It felt truly perfect.
—————————————————
FLUFF CHAPTER! Loved writing this but some angst is gonna come soon so be ready

Luv u all! Have a great day,morning or night! <3