19. Rings, Cures and blood

George and Dream had been walking for a while now.

It was peaceful and no one said anything while the birds chirping around and drops of water quietly dripping down the leaves.

George was looking at everything. It had been a while since he was out and fresh air was always nice. Dream was limping next to him, having a little fall on his leg but he insisted it was okay.

George didn't want to argue so he just let him walk while sometimes stopping and Waiting for Dream to catch up. It was always funny seeing him trying to quickly make his way over to George while almost falling on his face.

George always snickered a bit but Dream looked at him with daggers and George stopped while holding in his laughter.

Still no one said a word.

They were almost in the middle of the forest now, at a gap between the trees. A field of flowers was there. Colors were hard for George but the flowers still looked nice.

George sat down patting the grass next to him signaling for Dream to sit down.

"This is beautiful George. How did you find this place?" Dream said with a raspy tired voice.

"I was running away from base and found this place. I couldn't stop to look at it but I had written down the coordinates and decided to see if it was still there." George said leaning back onto his hands.

"George, when we get out of this mess I want to build a home. Near a river, we would have a cat called patches and it would have a blue collar. The house would be mushroom themed and we would have a honey farm which we would sell to the village near us. We would make enough money to just nearly get weapons and would grow our own food. It would be perfect." Dream said while looking into the sky, there was nearly any clouds and a clear blue sky.

"I would love that." George said petting Dreams cheek as he raised his head and looked George in the eyes.

"George can I kiss you?" He said while cupping George's cheek.

George didn't need to answer and they connected their lips. It wasn't a make out session but a soft kiss that lasted longer.

Finally both of them pulled away.

"I love you George, I love you so much" Dream said while looking at George in his beautiful eyes, one brown and one light blue.

"I love you too idiot" George replied as he pulled into a kiss again. It was soft again but fireworks were exploding in George's stomach.

"But why can't we leave now? Why don't we just disappear off L'manburg's map?" George said theorizing how they could escape and what they would pack.

"George, I still have this thing inside me. The thing that makes me crazy. My perfect life would be without it. And I know someone who can help me with this but they are here and hard to reach. I want to see if they could help me." Dream said not making eye contact with George. He was scared that another episode would happen if he looked at George.

"Who is this person?" George said trying to get eye contact with Dream. He could analyze Dreams eyes to see if he was lying. But why would he be lying?

"This person, lives on the barrier of L'manburg. We are going to visit them soon." Dream said still trying to avoid George's look.

"Dream look at me." George placing his hand softly on Dreams shoulder.

"I can't George, I'm going to go ballistic again" Dream said not making eye contact.

"Dream, it's okay. You will not go crazy. It's okay" George said playing with the back side of Dream's hair.

Dream slowly turned his head and looked George in the eyes. Nothing happened. It was perfect.

"See! Your okay!" George said pecking Dream on the cheek.

Dream chuckled a bit at George's reaction. He was always so exited about the smallest things. It was cute.

"George, when we visit the person who can cure me. I want you to know that, they don't speak. He um, lost his voice in an accident some time ago." Dream said looking down scared of releasing this information upon George.

"That's completely okay!" George said smiling.

"Can we go right now? I really want to meet this person!" George said basically jumping as he was sitting. Dream could be cured. Dream could love a normal life!

"We have to go during night time, it's safer. We are going tomorrow night to get the cure. Then we can disappear and live in peace. Deal?" Dream said raising his hand as in to make a pinky promise.

"Deal." George said rapping his pinky around Dream's. It was so childish and he giggled a bit at that.

Dream took too little wire rings out of his pocket.

"Now don't worry, I'm not proposing but this is a promise ring. It's a promise that one day we will marry but for now it's nothing fancy and when we do get married I can get some diamonds and...." Dream started rambling but before he could finish George pulled him into a kiss.

"Dream I love them!" George said as he pulled away from the kiss and slipped the ring made out of wires on his finger. There was a little gold nugget on it.

"I got the nugget from the clock at the prison. Back the I thought it was going to be use for my escape plan, now it's for the escape from this cruel world." Dream said as he slipped on his.

Dreams ring had nothing on it except the wires and a little iron nugget to make it look matched but still not as fancy as George's.

"I love you so much Dream."

"I love you too George."

George placed his hands around Dreams neck, playing with his hair all the while. Suddenly he heard a soft crunch.

Before George could react something flew past them, now there was blood tricking down Dreams back.

Dream stopped moving.

Blood was steaming from his back, as the knife was shoved between his ribs.

———————————————————
(1045 words)

Yeah I will leave you hanging here have fun making theories how this book can end.

Love you all for the support! <33 Drink some water and eat something.

Good morning, day or night to you!