14. The cave

"What the fuck happened." Dream muttered. He was laying in George's arms, the blood stained on his shirt and black marks covering his face.

"Its okay, your okay calm down"George said. He was holding onto Dream as if he could slip away any second, just disappear.

Dream raised his head from George's chest. The shirt was stained and dirty but it wasn't important now.

Dream saw the blood trickling down George's neck, from the scars that techno made.

His mind was foggy, he remembered only barging into technos office and then it all went black. It was just fog and darkness.

"D-did I do that?" Dream said with a fearful look. He hurt George. The only thing he cared for. Tears forming in his eyes.

George could see the fear in Dream's eyes. It was tearing his heart apart. This person who saved him, kissed him and cared for him was in  fear. "Nonono it was techno, he was about to stab me, then you saved me, remember?" George looked at Dream confused.

Dreams fearful look faded away as anger formed on his face. It was pure rage as you could see the fire burning in his eyes.
" I remember.... WHY DIDNT I KILL HIM GEORGE. WHY IS HE STILL ALIVE, WHY DID I LET HIM LIVE." Dream said cupping George's face. Tears flooding his eyes. Dream's face was a mess. The blood still stained and the black goo stuck on his face, while tears where coming too. But you could still serve amazing features of his face. The sharp jawline, beautiful emerald green eyes and freckles scattered on his cheeks and nose. This man was a true beauty even at this state.

"I told you to stop. That's why" George said. He took Dream's hands and lowered them from his face still holding onto them. He started rubbing with his thumb on Dream's bloody knuckles.

Dream looked at George. His beautiful blue eyes staring back at him. Almost as if the whole world had just stopped. Everything was just frozen. The two of them lying in a cave looking at each other.

Dream slowly took George's hands into his. Holding hands and crying.

Dream leaned towards George. Their foreheads were now leaning against each other. The tension could be felt in the air. Dream was weeping.

"I-I c-could have k-killed him." Dream said. So close to George.

George couldn't take it anymore. Dream so close to him, it was waiting to happen,

George leaned into a kiss. Dream was shocked at first but then closed his eyes and responded to it. Their lips worked together in harmony as saliva was passed to each other.

This time it was a meaningful one, where both of them agreed to it. Neither spoke but they didn't need to. But already knew what the other one was gonna say.

Dream raised his hands as he slowly cupped George's face and continued in the kissing motion. They only broke apart when their breath was running out. But they still continued.

They broke apart and Dream fell on George's chest. Muffled weeps coming from him. Dream took raised his head to George's ear.

"Make me forget George, make me forget this whole world, let it fade away." Dream said as he was grabbing on George's collar.

——————————————————
(557 words)
Short chapter but the next one is just smut, nothing else. So yeah

Hope you have a great day, morning or night! <3