13. Dont leave me

TW: Graphic content

(BTW THANK YOU FOR 1K READS? WHEN IS STARTED WRITING THIS I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD NOT BLOW UP AND BE KINDA UNDERGROUND BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG. LUV U ALL!)

George's eyes were closed. Silent tears streaming down his face. The voice belonged to his best friend and lover (also a green boi)

Techno turned around still holding the sword to George's neck. "Ah, hello Dream" He sounded so calm. "You have no way of winning. If you take one more step the sword is going to slash George's neck open. If you stay back I will kill George and you. It's a lose lose situation." Techno smiled and laughed a bit.

He was right, George was going to die either way. "D-Dream, please" George begged. He was scared. He was going to die. He wasn't ready to, it wasn't his time, why him why.

There were the three of them. Techno was laughing as blood was dropping more and more onto the floor from George's neck. Dream was standing clenching his fists.

"Say goodbye to your boyfriend!" Techno said. He raised the sword.

George closed his eyes accepting death. But nothing happened. He wasn't dead. It was as if techno stopped. George opened his eye and peeked.

Techno was hanging in the air chocking apparently. He was gasping for air not saying a word. George's eyes widened. One of the most powerful players just dying in front of his eyes.

There was fear in technos eyes. Techno knew he was going to die.

George turned to look at Dream. His hand was raised into a chocking motion and a mixture of blood and a black essence were dripping on the floor from under his mask.

George has seen this happen before. It was scary.

"DREAM STOP" George screamed. That made Dream lose his focus and Techno dropped to the floor. Still breathing and coughing techno was trying to get up.

Dream walked over to George black goo still dripping on his path. "Wë ñęed tø gô" Dream said grabbing George by the arm. George was in shock and couldn't do anything.

They rushed out of the room to the main hallway. It seemed like they were invisible. As if they didn't even exist.

They left by walking through the main door. They kept on walking, and walking and walking.

They reached a cave. It was hidden by some vines. Going inside the cave Dream removed his mask. The same emerald green eyes and sharp jawline still there but now he was tired. Bags under his eyes and more scruffy looking.

There were marks down his face. It looked like the black liquid that came from his eyes.

Dream sat down on the bed leaning into his hands. Staying in silence together.

"What the fuck was that." George muttered out.
It was the first thing he could say.

"Not even a hello?" Dream chuckled. "It- I don't know what it is. It just comes out sometimes. I can teleport, use powers and turn invisible but then there is the black goo. It hurts. It carves me inside, as if my organs are being ripped out with a dull knife." Dream said. His body was shaking.

Dream was crying. He was laying there crying into his hands like a baby.

"You must hate me now? I'm a freak, a monster. But we are both not wanted George. We both are running away. Please stay with me." Dream said. Now he lifted his head up. There were no tears. It was as if he was crying air. But then George noticed the blood. Blood on his hands.

Dream cried blood.

Dream was now getting closer to George. His eyes were crazy. "Døñt łęāvē më, DÓÑT ŁĘÆVĘ MË." Dream said his falling on his knees.

Dream was now crawling towards George. "I love you George, I love you George, Don't leave me, I love you George." Dream said his head twitching with blood oozing out of his eyes.

George stayed in his place. He wanted to run away. He wanted to tell where Dreams base was. But he couldn't move. He was stuck.

Now Dream was grabbing George's shirt trying to stay up. "Don't leave me, I love you, Don't leave me, I love you..." repeating it over and over and over again.

George kneeled down. He pulled Dream into a hug. The constant muttering stopped. Dream was quiet. Then a voice that now George reconsider coming from the person he was hugging said.

"What the fuck happened?"
—————————————————-
(760 words)
Thank you again for 1K reads! Also sorry for the cliff hanger on the last chapter. Sorry for this is kinda short jsut wnated to get it out there.

Good morning, day or night to you!