Chapter 21 - Epilogue

"Hy-hyung" Taemin stuttered as he slowly proccesed in his mind who it was "Is that really you, Jonghyun-hyung?" tears build up in his eyes "Yes, it's really me" the boys were also shocked.

"Are you guys just going to stand there and not give me a hug?" Jonghyun extends his arms towards them and gave a soft smile "JONGHYUN!" "HYUNG!" the boys ran to him and accepted the hug which made them all fall down on the ground. The boys never moved an inch and still kept the hug after the fall "Hy-hy-hyung" Taemin stuttered as he crys and hugs tighter and the they all started to cry, "This is really happening" Jinki sniffles as they slowly let go of the hug and the others followed except of Taemin.

"Hyung I miss you so much" Taemin sniffled and let go of the hug "I miss you too Taemin" as Jonghyun finished, Taemin burst into tears again "Awh Taemin come here" Jonghyun opened his arms for a hug and Taemin hugged him again. The boys went to join the hug, after a few minutes they let go of the hug.

"Ah! Hyung we found your sister" Minho said, Jonghyun smiled "I wish I was able to see her" Jonghyun looked down and pick a flower.

"How about we rest on the bed of flowers over there, ey?" the boys followed Jonghyun and they laid on the bed of flowers. "She has your smile Jjong" Kibum said "She does, doesn't it" Jonghyun sat up "After all these years of searching only you guys were able to get to her" Jonghyun looked up in the sky "I was doubting that it wasn't the right place and I didn't have the confidence to go there" Kibum sat up and went Jonghyun.

"I'm really thankful that you guys have found her" Jonghyun looked at them, the boys formed a circle. "I get to see her with my floating self but I'm running out of time" Jonghyun formed a frown "What do you mean Hyung?" Taemin asked with his head tilting to the side a bit "He has only 40 days on earth before he descends to heaven Taemin" Jinki said with the hint of sadness" "Oh…" the boys looked down.

"I heard from her when her grandfather died that he was seen on their farm and I think it was one of their family friends who told them that he saw them after his death" Minho blurrted out and the boys got shocked "He told them that he was standing on the path leading to their barn and they shook hands" Minho looked at his hands "He also added that they were really cold and he couldn't understand it" Kibum had his eyebrows scruching.

"Wait a minute, when did she told us that?" "Oh, it was when you were talking with her parents while me and Taemin were with her" Kibum's mouth shaped to a 'o' and slowly nodded. "Did she say anything more about that?" Jonghyun asked with eyes full of determination "She said that they said whenever a person dies they go to the place they love and cherished" Taemin  added "She said that her grandfather loved their farm and always bragged it to her and her cousins whenever they visited them" Jonghyun also slowly nodded with his mouth shaped with an 'o'.

"What was scary she said that he didn't know that her grandfather has died" the boys looked to Taemin "That is scary but isn't it sweet" Jinki said and picked a flower "You get to visit the place you love and cherish before we get fade" Jinki then picked out the petals of the flowers "Then also before we get to fade, we get to have 40 days on earth as a spirit" Jinki let go the petals and they flew with breeze of the wind.

"We get to see the world once more and fade" Jinki placed down the stem of the flower "We get to see the people we love one last time" Jinki finished.

"I was able to visit my parents with my floating self" Jonghyun picked a flower and picked one of its petals, "I saw my mother, my sister and my grandmother first thing after I found myself dead".

He let go of the petal and it flew "I couldn't hear what they say at first but as time went by, I started to hear what they were saying" Jonghyun then picked another flower, a dandelion "I started to go to places  where we used to always go" he picked more dandelions "Then I was shocked, I was able to see you all in my apartment".

The boys looked at him "Also to our old apartment, ha ha time flies…" Jonghyun brought a dandelion to the height of his mouth and blew the petals off its stem, "Oh before the old apartment, I was able to somehow teleport to you guys to the Philippines" "Really Hyung?" Taemin asked "Yup" Jonghyun placed the stem down.

"I saw her…… how she resembled mom and dad so much" Jonghyun picked (again) a dandelion "It was really true that they or he/she took her to the Philippines" Jinki went closer to Jonghyun "You heard the talk we had with her parents?" Jonghyun looked at him, "Yea, I heard it all" Jinki slowly nodded.

"I don't think it was only her who brought her to the Philippines, like imagine she would face so much things just to take her to the Philippines" Kibum said with his eyebrows scruched, "Like she would make a fake ID, something to clarify that the baby was hers and her new identity" Kibum demostrated movements like he was writing on a whiteboard.

"That is true…… whoever this is or a group who did this, must explain more on why this has happened" Jonghyun said as he stands up and looks at his watch, "I'm sorry to say but our time is running out and it's almost your time to wake up guys" Jonhyun said sadly and the boys stands up. "Really hyung? It seems we only spend a minute together" Taemin frowned and Jonghyun pet his hand and ruffled his hair "Don't worry Taemin, we will all meet together here again " Taemin looked to Jonghyun before he lunged himself to Jonghyun.

"We'll miss you Jonghyun" Jinki said and brought himself to hug too, which made the other boys follow suit, "Well, see you in a few days?" Jonghyun raised his right eyebrow "We'll see" Jinki nodded.

Jonghyun held the hands of of Taemin and Jinki, Jinki seemed to understand what he was doing and linked his hand to Kibum. Kibum then linked his hand to Minho and Minho linked his with Taemin, light started to shine around them and they slowly vanish.

"I love you guys"