Prologue

The day that Jonghyun was buried. Everyone went home to their house. While the remaining SHINee got things and letters from Jonghyun's apartment.

"Hyung, what are we going to do now?" asked Taemin to Onew, Onew was thinking if it was better to find his long lost sister. That lived in the Philippines. "How about we find his long lost sister?" asked Onew "But we don't know which place in the Philippines his sister lives" said Minho. Key just sat there crying looking at Jonghyun's photos when he was still alive then he found a letter saying 'For SHINee'.

"Guys! I found a letter from Jonghyun for us" said Key "Really!?!? What does it say?" asked Taemin, Key opened the letter and said

' Dear, SHINee

Sorry for leaving. I know how sad all of you would be. Be strong and still continue making music. Even tho I'm gone. Tell my sister, who I haven't met that I'm sorry. Thank you being with me through all this years. I thought we would never reach our goal.

Key

Sorry for leaving you. Keep smiling okay! Keep singing and rapping like you always do. Thank you for being a good brother/friend to me through all the hard times

Minho

Ah... The very charisma Minho. Continue on acting and rapping. "My name is Minho" oh I miss that time. Help everyone. Thank you Minho

Taemin

Hi! Maknae sorry for leaving. Congrats on your solo. Keep dancing like you always do. Keep singing to make everyone happy. Thank you Baby Taemin.

Onew

Leader-nim don't do anything wrong now okay. Please take of everyone. I know that your also depressed too. Don't follow me. Keep leading the team to its success. Thank you for helping when I couldn't handle it.

SHINee keep on going. I better see you guys smile. I don't anyone sad. Thank you for everything.

-Kim Jonghyun'

Now every member cried. Now the members needed to keep an eye to each other and protect Onew.

"Guys, w-w-we better stop crying now, he wants to see us smile right" said Key "Yeah... " now Taemin saw a picture of girl.

"Guys, is this his little sister?" now the members go closer and checked the of the picture.

'You're little sister Jonghyun

Cagayan de Oro City in Mindanao of the Philippines

Kim Hyun Jan

- The person who took
You're sister away.'

"Guys, we have found her location now" "Let's tell Manager-nim that we are going to the Philippines tomorrow" they kept planning "Guys, her Christmas would be sad" said Key the members had a frown. They knew she would cry for so long and miss him that she didn't see him personally.

"Guys, let's search her name on Social Media maybe we could see what she looks like now" said Taemin. The members opened their phones. But never found her name. They believed it was changed by the person who got her.

"Guys! Look she looks like the one in the picture" said Minho. The user name was 'Gabrielle Aupas' and she was not that famous. Her location was just the same but with a house number on a pic. '#17 Capistrano St., CDOC. The members think she is the one. She just looked liked it.

Now the adventure starts.