Chapter 10

The pouring rain was gone while the afternoon shine came.

The members did their baths and did their routine/s. They decided to hang out in SM Downtown which is 10 minutes away from the hotel. They changed into plain color T-shirt and pants. They will also wear their masks and caps, well they also brought their IDs in case they won't be let in.

They went to the elevator and pressed the button going to the ground floor, the members also asked their Manager before this. When they arrived to the ground floor there was a bodyguard waiting at the entrance of the hotel, there was also a taxi waiting for them.

"Manager-nim didn't tell us about having a bodyguard and taxi right?" Kibum asked "Nope, I hope we're free from the bodyguard" Minho said "SHINee, you might be thinking that you'll have body guard with you?" "MANAGER-NIM where did you pop out?!?!?" Jinki said, well all of SHINee were surprised to see their manager come out of nowhere.

"I was just walking behind you and you haven't noticed?" SHINee nodded to a no "So SHINee they will only bring to SM Downtown, but they wouldn't go with you inside so it isn't obvious that you're there" Their manager said "Yes, Manager-nim" Jinki answered "Okay, now you can go call the driver once your done" "Yes, Manager-nim" the members went to the van.

After a moment they arrived in the parking lot and went inside.

"Daebak" Kibum said looking around the mall "Let's look for restaurant first, we haven't ate our lunch" Jinki said with the members nodding in approval "J-j-jollibee?" Kibum asked having a hard time pronouncing the word "Let's try eating there" Minho said they went inside.

They went in and ordered "This tastes good" "I agree" They finished eating and went inside the department store "Lets find something for Gabrielle, I want to give something after she finds out" Taemin said "Well, we don't know what she likes" Kibum said "I think she likes painting or art, I saw some photos she saved in her phone" Minho "Okay, lets check where most the art supplies are" Jinki said, they went to the School Supplies section "I don't think this is the one I'll give to her" Taemin said "She posts a lot of books too" Minho said "Have you been stalking her?" Kibum asked looking at him "Not like you think it is!" Minho raising his arms up "Okay..." "I heard of a book store also full of art and books, its near the hotel we're staying" Jinki said "What's it called?" "The name of the Book store is Fully Booked" Jinki said, they went where all the taxi are and rode one "Where are we going Sir?" "To Fully Booked" said Kibum to the driver and they went to fully booked.

They finally arrived "Whoa, this is heaven for booklovers" Minho said "Lets look for a book and some art supplies" Jinki said, the members nodded and went to different sections of books and art and stationary items.

"I think she'll like this"