Chapter 6

The members are now doing a meeting in the room of Taemin and Minho.

"What time will we meet her parents and where?" Minho asked "I heard there is a meeting room and we could talk there in private" "That could be" Onew agreed "But what time? It's already 13:32 (1:32) now" Key asked "How about at 18:30 (6:30)?" "Fine to me" Key said.

They were done discussing it. They went to their rooms and Onew told their manager about their meet with her and her parents. Their manager agreed and told them he will be telling the manager of the hotel. The boys checked out her account. Minho put her number in his phone, texted her about their meeting.

Hi! Gabrielle, this is Minho
Could you bring your parents
at 18:30 in Life Hotel?
Sent 13:56

Moments after he got a reply.

Hello! Minho sure I'll tell my parents about it
Sent 13:58

He texted the members her reply. The members prepared their clothes and washed up. The boys did their routine/s, once they were done they watched the tv for any news.

It was 15:38. It made them nervous, meeting her parents. Well meeting kpop stars wasn't really common to people. Just like going with friends and meet old friends. The members were looking through the ceiling of their room. They imagined what their reactions may be, it could be sad, happy or mad. They also wanted to ask her parents well her not biological parents. How they found her or maybe who gave her to them. Mostly they wanted to ask Jonghyun's parents why did the man get his little sister, why did he bring her to another country? Was there a conflict that happened in the past  that's hard to explain. They needed to separate Gabrielle from her parents to talk with them more.

There was sudden knock in the room of Jinki and Kibum. Which woke them up from their space. Jinki went to open the door, which revealed Taemin and Minho.

"Hey guys, what made you come here, any problems?"Jinki asked "Well can we come in, we want to talk about something" Minho said and they went inside and closed the door.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jinki asked "Well who will be with Gabrielle and who will talk with her parents?" Jinki think so deeply. After a few minutes of silence.

"Me and Key will talk with her parents, while you two will be with Gabrielle" Jinki said the other two nodded and they discussed what they will do. What's more confusing is who was the one who took his sister away. Onew wants to ask who it was because they might be scared to tell. What if the person will get her again once they will bring her back. 

The time was already 17:59 last minute to 18:00. The members dressed in formal attire. I mean by wearing long sleeved polo and  slacks. They wore leather shoes too. They went to the room and waited.

Mean while at the entrance, a taxi arrived. A man and a woman came out with Gabrielle.

"Excuse me, we're here for a private meeting" the father of Gabrielle asked "Let me call first Sir, to check if they're ready" the lady called their manager.

"Okay boys, Gabrielle and her parents are here I'll meet them downstairs, and bring them here" "Okay" their manager went to the elevator. The members are filled with Anxiety.

"Okay this is it"