Chapter 20

New Year's Eve came, SHINee were preparing theirselves as they would start a Vlive before the countdown of New Year. They set up a phone and placed themselves in their living room.

"Hyung, we are about to start the Vlive" Taemin told Jinki who was just finished preparing their snacks "Oh okay, could you help me bring this to the table" "Sure hyung" the two men brought the snacks and saw Kibum and Minho scrolling to their phones. "Yay! the snacks have arrived" Minho raised his arms as a sign of victory "Let's start the Vlive, shall we?" Kibum was about to press the start button, the boys gave a nod and fixed their clothes "3, 2, 1…" Kibum started their Vlive and some fans have started giving hearts to the boys.

"I'm being attacked with hearts!" Minho acted like he was shot with multiple arrows, the boys laughed and fell to the floor "Yah! We didn't do our introduction" Jinki as he was holding his stomach and laughing softly "Hello, we are shining SHINee!" the boys waved.

"We're going to have this live for about 1 hour before the countdown" Taemin waved his hands in the air "How are you all shawols? Ready for the New Year?" Kibum asked as questions in the chat rise. "We are all doing fine, thank you for asking" Jinki replied to one comment "What are our plans for the New Year, its a surprise hehehe" Taemin said.

The boys went on and on answering questions from the Shawols and happily ate their snacks "I wish Jonghyun was still with us today huhuhu" a fan commented "We wish that too" Kibum said as fans also saw the comment "He may not be with us today but we know he is watching us from afar" Jinki added. "Oh? The countdown is about to start" Minho looked through his phone "Really!? Wow that was fast" the boys settled theirselves together "Oh Hyung! It's starting!" Taemin pointed to Minho's Phone "10..9…8…7..6…5…4…3..2" the boys said together.

'I wish we'll meet you today Jjong' Kibum said in his mind "1! Happy New Year Everyone!" the boys cheered and the chat went crazy. "And sad to say Shawols, we're going to end this Vlive" Jinki said "Hope you all get a fantastic year!" Taemin added "Goodbye!" the boys waved and Kibum ended the Vlive.

"Hyung! let's all sleep together please!" Taemin pleaded "Where? Here in the living room?" Minho asked "If we could or anyone's room" Taemin said "Hmm…. How about we sleep here in the living room and move the table aside first" Jinki said as he stood up "Let's fix the table first and clean the dishes" Kibum said and the boys agreed, after the boys clean the dishes, moved the table and brought pillows and comforters for them to sleep. They settled theirselves in the living room "I'm so excited hyung! I can wait to meet Jonghyun-hyung again" Taemin couldn't hold his excitement and laid down on their comforters "Okay, okay, chill we are about to go to sleep" Kibum chuckled the maknae "I got the nostalgia of us sleeping together in our debut days" Minho looked out the window "Yeah…. come on let's sleep now, Jonghyun must be waiting for us" Jinki laid down beside Taemin. Minho laid down beside the opposite side of Taemin then Kibum laid beside of Minho"

"Goodnight hyungs!" "Goodnight Taemin" the boys slowly drifted away to dream land 'Please be there Jonghyun' Kibum said in his mind and closed his eyes.

In their dream land, the boys appeared in a garden.

"Hyung! We are together in this dream!" Taemin shouted with excitement "Look! The flowers are so pretty" Minho walked towards the bed of flowers "I like what we're wearing in this dream" Kibum checked himself out "Jinki-hyung let's all go to the center of this garden maybe Jonghyun-hyung is there" Taemin's eye glistened with hope "Sure, guys let's all to the center of the garden" "Okay, hyung" the boys held hands to not let anyone get lost and wander far.

"Wow! The fountain looks mesmerizing and it seems to have gems in the water" Taemin approached the fountain, Taemin eyebrows then scruched and the boys noticed it "What's wrong Taemin?" Kibum walked closer to Taemin "It seems there is someone behind fountain and I want to check who is that" but the boys never knew who it was.

"Really Taemin you forget how I looked already?"