Chapter 5

The members woke up at 6:09 at the morning, they did their morning routine/s and got ready for their mission.

"Is everyone ready?" Jinki asked "Yes, we are" Taemin said "Does everyone have their phones with them and is it charged?" Minho asked "All our phones are charged" Kibum answered "Let's head down to eat breakfast" They went down and saw their manager.

"SHINee your breakfast is here" they went to their manager and went in the room. They had sinigang which is sour.

"Whoa! It's so sour" Minho said while his face was breaking "It is, how do they overcome it's sourness" Kibum said they finished their meal. They went to the lobby.

"Okay let's tell or show the location where she is" "We'll just show the location, we don't know how to pronounce it" They agreed. They went out and a taxi stopped in front of them, they went it. Jinki showed the address and the taxi driver nodded. They were heading to the location and saw how the Philippines is. They stopped and saw a house with a gate.

"Ring the doorbell Hyung" Jinki ringed the doorbell. Dogs barking loud. They heard footsteps.

"Padulong na po" A girl answered, the gate was being unlocked. When the gate opened. It was her. Now with shorter hair, skinny. She was almost the height of Jonghyun. She had pure black hair. The girl in front was shocked.

"O. M. G. SHINee is here!" She whispered "Come in" They went inside the house, it was just a simple house with two floors.

"Um..... Could I ask you a question?" Minho asked "Sure shoot it" She said "How old are you?" "I'm 14 years old" the members were shocked, she was so tall for a 14 year old.

"Are you Gabrielle Aupas?" "Yes, sorry for my manners" She said "It's okay, where are your parents?" Jinki asked "They are at work" "What time do your parents come home?" Taemin asked "Around 6 to 7....... Wait a minute how did you know my address and why did you come here?" Now she was confused "Um....... We need to talk to your parents, then we could explain it to you" Key said "Okay........ Want some snacks?" "No need, we are going to go now" "Could we get your number or any account we could chat?" They bombarded with questions "Guys, slow down" "It's okay, here" She wrote in a sticky note and gave it to Minho.

"Well meet again tomorrow, we'll just chat you what time" Jinki said "Goodbye see you tomorrow" She said, she went with them and closed the gate.

They bid their goodbyes and went to hotel. Taemin can't stop talking about Gabrielle.

"She is so tall for a 14 year old, she's so skinny and she is---" "Taemin chill we saw her" Jinki said "I still can't believe it!" Taemin exclaimed "Yeah, we do too" Key said "Guys, let's head to the restaurant and eat lunch" Minho said entering the hotel. The food was Adobo.

"To me it seems like they put too much soy sauce" Key said "Actually I heard they just put a bit of soy sauce and vinegar" Minho said. They ate and after that they went to their rooms. They laid down and just use their phones or slept.