Chapter 12

(“Belated Happy Birthday Jonghyun” I know I am posting this late, since I’m starting to write the other chapters. To make it easier for me and for the readers)

The Members went back to the hotel by riding a taxi and went to Kibum and Jinki’s room to talk.

“So before the day we go, we’ll talk to them without Gabrielle” said Jinki “Where will we talk to them?” asked Taemin “Still the same place where me and Kibum talked to them last time” said Jinki “The time should be early afternoon, since we need to pack our things and check early” said Kibum “I agree” said Minho “How about 15:30 (3:30) in the afternoon?” asked Minho “We need to tell them its urgent, this will help us put another piece in the puzzle” said Taemin “Puzzle? What do you mean by that” asked Kibum “What I mean by puzzle is the mystery of her getting kidnapped and brought here” answered Taemin, with Kibum nodding to his answer.

Once the members were done talking, Taemin and Minho went back to their room to rest. It was 14:57 (2:57) in the afternoon and the members slept after their talk earlier. After a while Kibum awake from his nap and checked his phone, opened his gallery and watched photos of SHINee complete with Jonghyun. Smiling together and made a group hug.

He checked his social media and saw a video of them SHINee surprising Jonghyun on his birthday last April 8th. He smiled while watching the memory of Jonghyun surprised and happy. His Smile.

That was the last time they have celebrated his birthday. Kibum couldn’t help to shed a tear from his eye, he wanted to be strong on both sides of himself. He missed those days. Then suddenly Jinki woke up “Kibum, you’re crying again” “Sorry….” Jinki went near to him and hugged him “I understand that you’re crying because of Jonghyun” Jinki paused for a bit “But he wants us to be happy and I understand that we can’t believe that he died” Jinki released his hug from Kibum “Now, I’m sure he’s so happy that we found his little sister after all this years” Jinki looked at the window beside Kibum’s bed, admiring the beautiful stars as they twinkled.

“Let’s be strong Kibum, we can do this. For Jonghyun” “You’re right, but I still imagine things now” Kibum stand up from his bed and looked to the window “What if he was here, he would be so happy that he finally found her” then he looked to Jinki and said “He wouldn’t stop talking if he was here, call his parents telling them they found her” Kibum sat in the chair near the wall “But I’m worried on how we can tell her that Jonghyun is her older brother” it went silent. Jinki also realized, he was so busy thinking on how she was taken.

Jinki had his mouth opened “Man, I forgot that we need to tell her” Jinki now thinking on how to explain to her “I guess it’s better we’ll talk about this in dinner with Taemin and Minho” Kibum nodded, the time was 16:38 (4:38) in the afternoon “Hyung, I’ll sleep a bit more just wake me up when we’ll eat dinner” “Okay, I’ll wake you up after I talk with the Manager about a  few things” Jinki waved as he went out the door and Kibum waved also, and went to sleep.