Chapter 13

( I'm Back and thank you for 1k reads )

“Kibum-ah wake up, it’s time for dinner” Jinki woke him up gently (after a few attempts) and Kibum sat up and grunted.

“What time is it Hyung?” Kibum asked rubbing the sleepiness off his eyes “It’s 17:56 (5:56) in the afternoon” Jinki said while looking to his watch “Okay, I’ll follow you there after I wash my face” Kibum said while standing up and going to the bathroom “Okay, we’ll be eating where we ate last time” Jinki told Kibum “Okay” After Jinki went ahead and after 3 minutes, Kibum was done washing his face. He got his phone and went to the room to eat with the members after entering the elevator to the dining room.

“Hi! Kibum-hyung” Taemin saying waving at him “Hello, Taemin” Kibum went to his chair beside Minho “What’s the food?” Minho asked “It’s Humba, well that was the suggestion of Manager-nim” said Jinki “What’s Humba?” asked Taemin “I wasn’t able to see how it looks but what I heard it was all pork” said Jinki “Ahhh…” said Taemin “After we eat, we’ll have a meeting” said Jinki “What about Hyung” asked Taemin “We’ll tell you after we eat” said Kibum “Okay…..” After that their food came and they dig in.

After minutes have passed, they finished their food.

“Hyung what will we discuss?” Taemin asked “On how to tell Gabrielle that Jonghyun is his long lost older brother” said Jinki, Minho looked at Jinki with his eyes opened like a tarsier “We haven’t told her yet!? Not even her foster parents?” said Minho “No, not yet” said Kibum “Ha……. I imagined that she won’t get it right in her head that fast, I think she would blame herself for not knowing sooner” said Kibum with chin resting in his hand “I don’t want that to happen, she is just like Jonghyun, a ray of sunshine but we never know about the darkness inside their souls” said Kibum “I agree, she may be the light of the party but we never know the time her light goes away and vanish” said Jinki “Let’s not stress ourselves too much on that, we should focus on how to slowly let her understand what things would happen” said Taemin, all of them agreed to Taemin’s answer.

“But how will we explain this to her?” Minho asked “We should do it slowly, not pilling all the information on one day” Jinki said “So after some talks we could bring her back home to Korea” Jinki continued “We should inform her parents in Korea first, I don’t want them to be shocked too much” Kibum said “I agree, they would like to prepare things first” Minho said “I hope things will get better next year” Minho said “Me too” Jinki agreeing to Minho “We all want that” Kibum said “But life gives us challenges to live” Taemin said “Not all the expectations we think will be there, you’ll be punched by reality instead” Taemin continued and look through the window “Like the leaves that are falling off the tree, they’re like us humans” “How Taemin?” Minho asked “We love expecting things that we want to see in reality but instead we get sad and all our tears have escaped our eyes and leaves ourselves dry and we fall” Taemin points one dead leaf that was flying through the air “Look how sad it is, it never saw it’s expectations” “It does feel like that” Kibum said “We shouldn’t expect too much next year, we may never accept the reality that crosses our journey but we need to go on and fight the challenges” Jinki said “But what I fear that Gabrielle will be like the leaf I saw, it was so dry that it gave off it’s strength from hanging on the tree” Taemin said looking towards them.

“We can do this”

Announcements:

Hi guys! I'm back from hiatus and I can't update the books I have made here in wattpad fast like before. And I am publishing one new book soon or maybe after I publish this chapter, the idea didn't want to get stuck on my head and it's inspired by the late Cameron Boyce. There could be times that I could update after a month due  to exams or projects that needs to be done. I sometimes get writers block due to stress, I hope you all don't stress yourselves too much. Please rest too. I hope you all understand. Thank you and God bless you all.

                                                                                                                                                                   -Tenserckard