Chapter 3

(Guys, they released his song. "Always be with you" that isn't the title, the title is 'shinin' I cried when he said "Always be with you". His album also. We have an angel who will be always with us. BOGOSHIPTTA KIM JONGHYUN.)

They're have arrived. The Airport still busy as usual. The members got out their bags and wore masks and glasses so the fans wouldn't ambush them. It was still 2 hours and 30 minutes early and they went to the waiting area.

"Did everyone bring their passport?" Onew asked "Yes, we did" Key answered, the members showing their passports. "IDs?" "Check" Onew kept asking questions and the members keep answering.

"Hyung, we got everything don't worry too much" Minho said "Don't over think too" Taemin said "Okay, I'm just nervous" "We all are" the members just waited and some listened music or played in their phones. After 2 hours and 30 minutes they were called.

"That's our flight, let's go" Onew said and the members stand up. They lined and showed their ticket and passport, and boarded their plane. They sat together which their chairs have the same lane and one of the chairs didn't have any passenger, they instead put their bags on the last one.

"Finally, we're about to take off now" Minho said, the members nodded. The members slept or listened to music. The plane started playing kpop music. It was Jonghyun's song. He was supposed to have a comeback. But he left early.

"Jonghyun.... Why." Kibum couldn't understand why he did it. He cried on the inside, while listening to Jonghyun's latest album. The members didn't notice Kibum tho. Kibum screaming, crying and shouting in the inside, his outside self was wearing a mask. Showing that he was fine, but he isn't.

Now the members fell asleep. Their flight was for 10 hours. After a while the members woke up, they were still in the air. Onew got one of his notebooks from his bag, also a pencil. He drew his depression. A house with no lights, broken windows and holes on the wall. No one was there. Taemin noticed his drawing.

"Hyung, please repair the house" Taemin said, Onew just looked at it. He didn't know how to fix his self, he didn't even know his own self. Taemin hugged Onew, he knew how he felt. Ever since something went wrong in the group. Taemin just looked at the picture too.

"Taemin, what's wrong with Onew" Minho asked "His drawing" Minho looked at his drawing and signed. Minho looked at his Hyung who's being hugged by Taemin. Onew still had the voices in his head, mentally bullying him. He was mentally tired. But also physically tired by those hate comments recently.

"Let's stop with those sad things now" Key said. It was still hard for them to understand Jonghyun's death after all. The Man who loves music, has flew to heaven. Key just looked at Onew too. Onew put back his notebook and pencil back. As leader he felt dissapointed to himself.