Chapter 9

The family needed to go home since they needed to check the house.

"We'll be going now, thank you for treating us dinner" Mrs. Aupas said "You're welcome Mrs. Aupas, we'll let our driver bring you home" Jinki offered "Don't worry we have our car, my husband went to get our car" Mrs. Aupas said then there was a car in front of them.

"Thank you very much for this night" Mr. Aupas "You're welcome" SHINee said, the family of Gabrielle went inside of their car. The members watched as their car moved, after they went inside their rooms and did their routine/s, changed their clothes and went to bed.

The following day was quite stormy, the weather showed dark gray clouds that poured rain and thunder. I think even the slightest rain could even get you sick. Kibum who woke up early than the members looked at the window as rain poured out the clouds, he stared at it ever since he woke up. He thought so deeply that gave him a headache and he didn't want to move from his spot

"Kibum why are you crying?" He didn't notice who just woke up from his sleep, which also the said man didn't know.

"I-I-I don't know....." He looked down and his mind was filled with things, he can't figure out "Kibum......" Jinki went to Kibum and hugged him, comforted him "We need to happy for Jonghyun, he wouldn't like it if we keep on crying" Jinki said "I know" Kibum sighs deeply, knowing it's for the best.

"Now we have found her, Jonghyun is very happy above" Jinki said "But we still need to figure what happened before" Jinki continued "Wait....... Remember when I said that I think I know what happened" Kibum said sitting down properly "Yeah, we weren't able to discuss it with her foster parents" "I think we need to talk about it with the other members" Jinki nodded with Kibum's statement.

Now let's check on Taemin and Minho.

"Hmmmm......" Taemin thought deeply (too) about on how to explain to Gabrielle, he (also) got a headache.

"What are you thinking so hard Taemin?" Minho asked "Huh?" Taemin was out of his thinking bubble, and never noticed Minho in front of him "Got a headache?" Minho saying with one of his eyebrows lifted, while Taemin just nodded. Minho went to their first aid kit and got Advil and got a glass of water, which Taemin gladly accept. Minho then went back to his bag and got out a notebook and pencil.

"Draw me what's on your mind" Minho said giving his notebook and pencil to Taemin. Taemin looked at him confused.

"Why?" Taemin asked "I think it's better to explain in drawing then you speak for you" "I agree" Taemin started drawing.

Let's check on Jinki and Kibum.

"How are we going to explain to the members how I think how the past happened" Kibum said "I think we should talk about it step by step before explaining the whole thing" Jinki said

"I agree"