Chapter 18

" Hyung, Taemin wake up" Minho gently woke up the two, Taemin slowly sat up " Are we about to land?" Taemin said groggily. " Yeah, the captain announced it before I woke you both up" Minho then went to wake up Jinki who sat beside him " Hyung, we are about to land" Jinki stretched his arms. " What time is it?" Jinki rubbing his eyes to help him out of slumber " It's 11:27, we need to get something to eat before we head home" Kibum said while watching his watch, Kibum then realize one thing " Guys, I need to tell something once we head out of the airport" Kibum said " What's wrong? Are you hurt or is something bothering you?" Jinki said with his eyes filled with concern " I'm okay, I'm not hurt and nothing is bothering me but I'll tell you once we get a place to eat" Jinki nodded to his answer.

Minutes later, they have landed on the airport and they helped each other get their stuff and went out the airplane. They went inside and got their luggage " Where do you want to eat guys?" their manager asked them " I think I'll only get a subway sandwich, I'm not that hungry" Kibum said while looking through his phone " Same with hyung" Taemin said and the other members with their manager agreed to where they will eat.

Their van came and they went to the nearest subway branch and they ordered their subways " SHINee, I'll be heading back to the company and you guys are free. I'll chat you guys if there is something, okay" their manager started getting his stuff with his subway " Okay, take care manager-nim" the members waved goodbye to their manager who went out the door and drove away. " Hyung, what was it you wanted to tell us?" Minho asked Kibum since he remembered what he said " Oh.... This might sound crazy but you guys must promise me, you guys won't freak out" the members nodded their head in agreement, slowly leaning forward. Anticipating what Kibum will them " I.....uh I..ummmm" Kibum fiddled with his fingers " You what hyung?" Taemin couldn't wait to hear what he will say " I met Jonghyun in my dream" the members had their eyes open wide, they didn't move from their position " Uh guys?" Kibum started waving his hands in front of the members. They still haven't move an inch " Guys! People are staring now" Kibum whispered, the members were then free from being spaced out " H-how!?" Taemin whispered leaning more to Kibum, well Kibum just shrugged " He said that he would try to enter your dreams and he succeeded in entering mine, the first time" Kibum bit his subway " But how!? I haven't seen him" Taemin pouted " I don't know, I asked him how he did it but e were running out of time" the members couldn't believe it.

" What if, we got to be in one dream and then he'll meet us there" Taemin said happily, he couldn't shake the feeling that he could meet Jonghyun again " I hope that could happen, but we never know when that will happen" Jinki said with hope " How about let's sleep in the dorm together and by the same time, maybe that will have us in the dream" Minho started making plans in his phone " But guys, we need to go to our families first, then we'll meet each other in the dorm in the 27th" the members agreed " Wait..... the van has our stuff right?" the members looked to each other and Jinki checked the front and saw the van was still there " The van is still there but we don't have any keys" out of no where a waiter came " Um.. excuse me, someone left this here for you" the waiter gave them car keys with a note that said ' SHINee you guys could use the van to fetch each other and don't you dare give the van a scratch! -Manager-nim' the members looked to each other (again).

" Okay, let's fetch Taemin to his then Minho, Kibum and I'll be the one fetching myself home" the members nodded and finished their subway.

" Well, see you guys on the 27th"

" Same hyung"