Chapter 14

SHINee went back to their rooms to ready their stuff for their flight in the 24th at 23:30 (11:30) and slept to see what tomorrow brings.

An alarm rounds through the room “Ahh…. Good morning Jonghyun and it’s Christmas Eve” Kibum said, imagining that Jonghyun was sitting in the chair where the table was and waiting for any member to wake up, Kibum. To him, this was all a dream. He kept thinking that what if this is just a nightmare that he can’t wake up from, he wanted to hear Jonghyun’s voice that it never happened. That it was a crazy dream for him to hear but things come. This was reality.

“You’re really dead Jonghyun-ah?” Kibum asked “Why this early?” he asked again “After all this years, you flew up too early” Kibum looked through the window “I want you to explain Jonghyun, it’s hard for us to reveal to your sister that you’re dead” Kibum looked down to his phone “Well she may have heard about your death but it’s too much for her to handle” Kibum talked to the selca he had with Jonghyun “I want to talk to you for one last time, not like this but maybe in dreams” Kibum let his forehead touch the screen of phone with the picture on and closed his eyes.

“Ah…. It was nice talking to you….. Jonghyun” Kibum opened his eyes and got his things to help him in his morning routine.

After a few minutes, the members woke up from their sleep. Starting their day with their morning routine, after that they checked their stuff.

“Hyung, our flight going back home is on Christmas or tonight?” Taemin was looking through his calendar “I think so, let’s ask Jinki-hyung to be ready” Taemin nodded to the answer of Minho

The two boys went to the room where their hyungs are staying and knocked the door.

“Who is it?” Kibum said in English.

“It’s me and Taemin, hyung” “Come on in” The two boys entered the room. They sat in the edge of the bed of Jinki’s bed.
“We are going home tonight?” Taemin asked “Yes Taemin, we should give this gift before we head to the airport” Jinki said “We better tell Jonghyun’s parents after we land home” Minho said, “I hope things get well after this” Kibum said.
“All things come for a cause, I guess this is showing the real thing” Taemin said “What thing?” Minho asked “The thing we have been looking for, the lost and the found” Taemin walked to the window and looked down “We lost Jonghyun-hyung which lead us to his sister, I’m not saying that this needed to happen” Taemin looked up “It seems he gave up for us to search it, what his soul lingered to find” Taemin traced a flower on the window “He couldn’t understand why life was this way, no matter how many songs he made. He couldn’t find it” Taemin went to the bed and sat down.

“I sure know that Jonghyun-hyung is cheering us on to go on with this case but he wouldn’t want us to tire ourselves right?” Minho said with a smile “Wait…. Taemin did you realize that Gabrielle called us hyungs?” Minho looked to Taemin weirdly “I didn’t notice, I guess she doesn’t want to call us oppas because other people understand it as boyfriends” Taemin thought while saying this.

“Well what’s better is we can hope first” Kibum said while standing up “Let’s prepare ourselves for the challenges that we will face” “I agree, let’s prepare ourselves to visit Gabrielle before we head home “Yes hyung” Taemin and Minho excused their selves out of the room.

It was 14:26 (2:26) in the afternoon, the members brought out their stuff and the manager told the security to help put in the van.

“Got everything?” their manager asked “Yes Manager-nim” “How about you guys sit down in the lobby for a bit after we finish things here” the members nodded and went to the lobby and sat down on the couch.

“Guys, we got a problem” Minho said with his eyes wide open “What is it?” Jinki said “We forgot to inform Gabrielle that we will be visiting her today” Minho looked to the members with his eyes still wide opened “Don’t worry I informed her mother the day we met them” Jinki said which makes Minho’s eyes go to their regular sizes.

“I thought I could get a heart attack today” Minho scratched his head “Don’t wish for it” Taemin said while looking through his phone.

“Guys, let’s go”

“Yes Manager-nim”

“Will you meet me tonight Jonghyun?”