Chapter 1

SHINee went to SM ENT. to tell about Jonghyun's little sister that he never met. It was a snowy morning. The cold breeze and the quiet neighborhood. Fans still mourning his death. SHINee went inside the building and went directly to their manager. They found him looking through some papers, that were papers for their upcoming concert with Jonghyun. Supposed to be. Onew knocked the door to get the attention of their manager.

"Manager-nim may we speak with you?" Onew asked "Yes, what is it you want to talk about?" He asked "We want to talk about Jonghyun's long lost sister" Key said "Jonghyun has another little sister!?" Their manager was surprised that he didn't know he had another sibling.

"Yes, he did" Key said "Well what is it about his little sister?" He asked "We plan on finding her" Taemin said "How will you know the place she lives now?" "We think that it is this girl named Gabrielle Aupas" Minho said "She looked similar to this photo" Minho showed the picture of her and the one on social media.

"It does look like her" Their manager then turned the photo and read the words. "So she was taken away and brought to the Philippines?" "Yes, she was taken away and we plan to go there today as fast as possible" Onew said "Let me check if there any available flights to the Philippines today" their Manager said "Now start packing in case the flight is in the afternoon" they nodded and bowed. Their apartment was not that far and they quickly packed for maybe 5-7 days. While waiting Key cooked lunch for them and made kimchi.

"I can't wait Hyung, I'm so excited to meet his little sister" Taemin said "I know, me too" Onew said "Did everyone packed already and brought important stuff?" asked Minho "Yes, we did" Onew said, suddenly the phone of Onew rang "Manager-nim........ Tonight is our flight? Ok thank you" Onew said "Hyung our flight is tonight?" asked Taemin "Yes, at 20:30 or 20:00 (8:30 or 8:00) so it's 13:36 (1:36) so how about let's rest a bit" Onew said "I'll set a alarm 3 or 4 hours early before the flight" Key said. They slept in their living room. While Taemin just looked at her photo, he thinks he met this girl before. Seeing her in a place in the Philippines, since they had a concert in the Philippines before. A girl walking around with her family inside a mall. She smiling proudly and talking with her family while listening to music.

"Were you the girl I saw?" Taemin questions the picture of her. She looked like just like Jonghyun. Her smile just reminds him about of Jonghyun. She had bangs but quite emo before, now on social media her bangs were gone.

"Taemin aren't you going to rest?" Minho asked "I'll rest later Hyung" Minho just nodded and sat beside him on the couch and sleep on the other side. Taemin just kept looking at the picture and thought if she was really the one, Jonghyun would tell her the truth. But it was still hard for Jonghyun to tell her the truth before. Now it is the time to tell her the truth.