Chapter 16

"Um...... Could we talk about that soon?" Kibum asked Gabrielle "Yeah, because we are about to go back to Korea and we don't have much time left" Taemin added and the members gulped their saliva.

"Oh okay, sorry for asking that question" Gabrielle smiled shyly "I get so curious that it can't get away from my mind" the members signed silently "It's okay, but not all things you hear you could be curious. You never know people could deceive out of no where" Jinki said "Really?" Gabrielle said tilting her head a bit.

"Yup, you could get in trouble but from what you have asked now. It's okay" Jinki gave a smile to reassure things "You're like Inigo" Gabrielle smiled also towards them "All of you, I love having older brothers because I feel more safe" Gabrielle said while hugging softly the gift they gave her.

"Thank God, you have an older brother like Iñigo because he isn't like other siblings that fight so much" Kibum said "Yeah, I heard that my best friend's brother bugs her much and she can't stand it" Gabrielle laughed softly, the members smiled again. The smile really did help them see Jonghyun and remember her.

Jinki checked his watch and saw that they needed to head to the airport "Umm...... Gabrielle we need to head to the airport now" Jinki scratched the back of his head and the members looked towards the clock that hanged on the wall of the living room.

"Really? I hope you guys will have a safe flight and thank you for the memories" Gabrielle smiled again, Kibum hugged Gabrielle and Gabrielle was shocked but instead followed. After Kibum, the members followed and gave her a hug.

"Oh you guys are heading to the airport now?" Iñigo who just went down from his room "Yea, thanks for the drinks" Minho gave a fist bump and Iñigo followed "You got a ride to head to the airport?" Iñigo asked, since he felt bad for not talking to them for a bit "Yea, we got a van for us in the front" Taemin answered "Okay, hope you guys get a safe flight" the members were escorted outside by Iñigo and both Iñigo and Gabrielle waved them goodbye as the boys entered the van and as the van slowly move out of the parking lot.

"I really see Jonghyun-hyung from her smile and bubbly self" Kibum said and the members nodded to what he said "I hope once she knows the truth, she'll not take this too serious" Minho said while looking to the window "What do you mean by that 'she'll not take this too serious'?" Taemin looked towards Minho "She could think that if she knew this sooner, they could have met" Minho said and looked down.

"We have talked about this right? We must help her think that it wasn't her fault" Jinki patted the back of Minho and the boy looked towards his hyung and gave a smile. The members then went to the cellphones, some played in their phones and some just listen to music.

After 30 minutes, they have arrived in the airport and they wore their masks. They got their selves checked and went to the waiting area before the plane lands to bring them back home. Their manager asked some people who helped them get their stuff in the plane.

"Flight for 3301 is needed to get aboard" the members got their stuff and went to the lady who needed to check if they had their ticket and passport. The members showed their passport, ticket, and pulled their masks to show that it was them. Their flight didn't need them to pass through Manila, this will send them back to Korea. Once they have entered the airplane they went and sat on their seats, their seats were assigned together. Taemin softly poked the Kibum.

"Hyung, can I sleep on your shoulder? I'm quite sleepy" Taemin said while yawning "Yes, you can" Taemin laid his head on Kibum's shoulder which made the man sleepy too.

"Minho, please wake us up if we are about to land" "Yes, hyung" Kibum then let his close, drifting him to darkness. Then to light.

"What is this? I haven't dreamt like this" Kibum looked around but it was white and empty, like the abyss "Hello? Is anyone there?" Kibum was slowly starting to get scared, the emptiness scared him the most.

"Oh, sorry for making you wait so long Kibum"

Author's Note:

Before I say anything........ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN-OPPA!!!!!.

I wanted to post the special chapter but I'm not quite finished with it yet. This chapter is just giving the smallest peak (heheheh sorry) but Chapter 17 will be published tomorrow. Don't forget to remember that he is always with us.

-Tenserckard